+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Parabolic with Arrow Strategy.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai aisi baat nahi hai ki ye indicator jayda use nahi hota hai, maine to dekha hai bhai yaha par ye indicators kafi jayda use hote hai, bade bade trader bhi iska use karte hai, lekin main aise indicators use nahi karta hoon bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko indicator ko samajhkar he market me use karna chahiye,trader esme jetna acha market me knwledge lega wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme different indicator par trader ko time dena chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rrdevmurari View Post
    PARABOLIC SAR INDICATIR wese to ye bahut hi use nahi hota hai kyuki mujhe iska use karana nahi aata tha is liye menekabhi uska use kiya nahi tha pahale par ab aap ye jo is indicaot ke barem itana infirmation bataya hai to me isse jarur apane demo trading me try karunga hope ki ye sahi signal se mujhe
    Bhai aisi baat nahi hai ki ye indicator jayda use nahi hota hai, maine to dekha hai bhai yaha par ye indicators kafi jayda use hote hai, bade bade trader bhi iska use karte hai, lekin main aise indicators use nahi karta hoon bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    PARABOLIC SAR INDICATIR wese to ye bahut hi use nahi hota hai kyuki mujhe iska use karana nahi aata tha is liye menekabhi uska use kiya nahi tha pahale par ab aap ye jo is indicaot ke barem itana infirmation bataya hai to me isse jarur apane demo trading me try karunga hope ki ye sahi signal se mujhe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saidzback is an unknown quantity at this point saidzback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the beginning, thank for sharing your strategy
    it seems very interesting to utilize, very obvious also fixing the points of entry and exit
    I will test it and give idea about the results of your strategy
    thank you

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you should use the demo account first and when you feel that you are trained enough than start trading on the real account and in this way you will be able to earn profit in the form of money and plan your time perfectly so that you can give proper time to this forum trading process and in this way you will be able to earn profit in the form of money and you should be happy.

Banned hakim2016 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicator I know it's been longer, I would have always done the analysis using these indicators is I always get the information that is always late, sometimes prices have more to fall, new indicators appear, it is too late, this is my experience .. .. but if the TS can be solve this problem I will study it.
    thank you sir for this intersting toipc

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading maian kahan jata hia k planing beri ahmiyaat k hamil hoti hian and ager ap k apsss palaning hain to main ismain yeh keh skat hoon k ap is main kmauyaabi asaani say hasil ker skaty in and ager ais anhain hia to ismainkmyaabi ahssaanai nahian hia ismain yeh method bohaat theek hia.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shafique225 For This Useful Post:

javed415 (2017-11-15)

Member javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friedns yeh post jis tera say arraows k zariyeh say share ki gayi hia is sya humaina seekhnaian ki zaroorat hia and is main huam market main aksiay kmyabai ko yakeeni ban skaty ian is sya clerance ki ja skati hi and yeh huamaray haq main kaafi behtaar sabit hon aksti hia.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javed415 For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2018-12-13), shafique225 (2017-11-14)

Member bakr is on a distinguished road bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These results are good but such indicators do you re-draw itself because such indicators must be strong to reach the result you want, and also in order to reach the profit the good ones and should also determine the appropriate time frame for entry

Member hasnain123 is on a distinguished road hasnain123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sab se phele to bhai ap se bht thanx ke ap ne aesi useful strategy share ki q ke mai khud kisi strategy k intzr mai tha ur ap ki is strategy mjhe kaafi umeed bi hui ur khushi bi ur especially ye new biee k liye bi bht best ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast