+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Parabolic with Arrow Strategy.

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is one of the great theories that have achieved success from the words of those close to me,
    but I want to tell us some of the results of the experiment

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Strategy parabolic is already one of the most effective strategies in Forex ,,, the topic was listed in a clear way and organization and concept, thank you, Gryla for your success and your constant efforts and I wish you more, success always God willing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for this indicator and everything is an information, and I will try to apply this information, to better understand the market.

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi buddy . hope u fine .I've been using it the way you sir, but I do not understand by reading the parabolic SAR indicator,
    do i have to wait a few points out first or how sir?
    I've tried and I've got a bit of positive results in my account, so I was interested to learn

Member ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recognise that currency exchange is all approximately the method however i also do recognise that it's miles the approach that create s me the better man or woman i need to be that way i know i will create sure that i search for tis one and recognize.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ramzan003 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-29)

Banned Baig haris is an unknown quantity at this point Baig haris's Avatar
    Thanks
    HONG KONGThe U.S. dollar rose Monday after elections in Germany and New Zealand set the stage for periods of political uncertainty in both countries, which could drag on their currencies.

Banned shahbaz165 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz165's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ishme kitna pips profit hoga yeh toh pakka nahi hai kyuki har system market pe depend karta kis tarah market mei company up aur down ho rhi hai bas isse hame profit hoga toh hoga lekin loss hoga toh kam he hoga

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,233 Times in 12,130 Posts
    There are no red arrows because no short/put trades are taken, as the dominant trend is up the Parabolic is an indicator that acts as a trading strateg

Junior Member Mehar Zada is an unknown quantity at this point Mehar Zada's Avatar
    Thanks
    Risk sentiment improved notably on Wednesday as geopolitical risks ebbed, helping the US dollar extend its gains into the European session. The euro was the worst performing major currency as the three-day sharp rally ran out of steam.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

The difference between success and failure in Forex trading is very likely to depend upon which currency pairs you choose to trade each week, and not on the exact trading methods you might use to determine trade entries and exits

Senior Member vighanraj is on a distinguished road vighanraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi bhi indicator price par bahut jyada depend rehta hai aur jab hum kisi indicator Ko use karne ke baatein mein sochte hai to humko yeah Ganesha pata hona chahiye ki hamari strength hai aur hamara money management humko kitna risk Lene ke.liye allow karta hai.kyoki.bahut Baar market chote chote profits dekar bade moves mein against react Karti hai aur losses bahut bade ho jaye hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast