+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 or MT5, Which do you prefer?

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am regularly use the MT5 platform all are saying that the MT4 is but i never used the MT4 platform. Mt5 platform is good for me it is totally analysis basis and technical platform, actually all the platform is good for the traders. According to more use of those platform it like more comfortable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whoever has used mt5 please please mention the differences between these 2 mt4 and mt5.... i never used mt5.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new member in forex as per the opinion of the other existing forex members, i would know that the MT4 is easier than MT5 so that i would also join in MT4 but i was download the MT5, can any one tail me that may i change mt4 to mt5.

---------- Post added 01-07-2015 at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-06-2015 at 12:12 PM ----------

MT4 is easer than the MT5, MT4 is old platform mostly all of the member known about the MT4 platform it is easer to use and the most new and technical use of the MT5, mostly member not known the use of mt5 platform.

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I ne'er use MT5 foundation as a result of thus exhausting to get signal dealing regarding this, i select use MT4 as a result of several capitalist use it as foundation dealing, and that i thoughts MT4 straightforward to use on behalf of me, what regarding you my relation ?

---------- Post added 09-21-2014 at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-20-2014 at 09:20 PM ----------

I never use MT5 foundation because so hard to discover signal dealing about this, I choose use MT4 because many investor use it as foundation dealing, and I thoughts MT4 simple to use for me, what about you my sibling ?

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i preffer mt4because it is simple than mt5 mt5 is very difficult in using it is very difficult terminal i could not satisfied with this because it is very different than mt4 i installed mt4 in my pc i like it very much
    Trading robot not save our account:

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well. Actually i do not have any knowledge about MT4 and MT5 because i am a newbie here. I want to know about these . So please help me to know about these.

Member kabeer4x is an unknown quantity at this point kabeer4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer metatrader4 because its the first choice of the majority of forex traders is very easy to use and has so many user friendly features that help even abeginner to understand about trading very quickly.the auto functions such take profit and stop loss are my most favourite fatures because of i love metatrader4.

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    metatrader5 looks to be the next generation choice but i like and prefer metatrader4.the thing about mt4 is that its user friendly and easy to use the indicaters available in it are the best and widely used by professional traders.thatswhy its the first hand choice of the majority of forex traders.metatrader is the updated and newest version is also as good as mt4 but still mt4 rocks the forex world.

Member ramflowi is an unknown quantity at this point ramflowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello
    I have try to instal MT5 and the platform still make me confuse to used it, so I decide to still using MT4 and it is easy to paste the pluging of indicators and EA, maybe someday I try again to learn about MT5 after I have know MT4 more better than now
    good luck to you

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main mt4 ko zayada prefer krta hon yeh zayada asan ha esko samjhna esko seekhna bht he asan ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast