+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 75 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Strategy.

Banned remmyfxt is an unknown quantity at this point remmyfxt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Entry rules: Buy when 5 EMA crosses above 10 EMA and Stochastic lines are heading north (up) and Stochastic is not in overbought position (above 80.00 level) and RSI is above 50. Entry rules: Sell when 5 EMA crosses below 10 EMA and Stochastic lines are heading south (down) and Stochastic is not in oversold position (below 20.00 level), and RSI is below 50. Exit rules: when 5 EMA and 10 EMA cross in the opposite direction or if RSI crosses the 50 mark again.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Entry rules: Buy when 5 EMA crosses above 10 EMA and Stochastic lines are heading north (up) and Stochastic is not in overbought position (above 80.00 level) and RSI is above 50. Entry rules: Sell when 5 EMA crosses below 10 EMA and Stochastic lines are heading south (down) and Stochastic is not in oversold position (below 20.00 level), and RSI is below 50. Exit rules: when 5 EMA and 10 EMA cross in the opposite direction or if RSI crosses the 50 mark again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ayazjass is an unknown quantity at this point ayazjass's Avatar
    Thanks
    yyyyyyyyyyyyyy gbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbkikiyjkghj

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you dear for sharing this strategy. I will try it soon in my trading, but before using it I want to try it a demo account. I am still having great problem to read it, so I hope members who have used this strategy will extend sharing about how to read and apply it to our platform. I am still confusing.

Member npgit is an unknown quantity at this point npgit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tell you the easy strategy in the forex forum business in the world online system in which we make the money more and more and also for getting the experience and knowledge. But for doing the forex we should know the rules and regulatins of its business and trading techniques for getting the money and knowledge.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    meri to salah hain ki ye system se bache ye bahut hi dangerous system hain repaint hota hain aur aise system trader ko kabhi se dokha de sakte hain aise system ka istemaal to main na hi use karta hu aur na hi karne ki salah deta hu
    bhai g repaint sabhi trading system achay nh hay , mana tu aisay trading system ma hamesha loss hi kara hay , es liyay mera mashwara bi yahi hay k trader ko aisay trading system sa bach kar hi rahna cahiyay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Banned downlaod1 is an unknown quantity at this point downlaod1's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks dear boht he ahca or best indicator or strategy ha muja kafi jada pasand aye ab maine es ko demo account maine used karon ga us ka bad he maine es ko real account par used kar sakta hon kafi best or achi thing ha

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri to salah hain ki ye system se bache ye bahut hi dangerous system hain repaint hota hain aur aise system trader ko kabhi se dokha de sakte hain aise system ka istemaal to main na hi use karta hu aur na hi karne ki salah deta hu
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned brimou 19 is an unknown quantity at this point brimou 19's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, it is possible to aim for such a number of pips if you are a newbie and when you achieve this target you basically exit yourself from the market. The benefit is you're not exposed to the market for too much thereby minimizing your risk. It can be done.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for this nice sharing it is really a great and easy strategy for the newbie who are new and dont know much about this trading system they can use this system just read it carefully that how does it work and apply them on it their demo account and if it work for them then they can use it on the real account as i will do it on my demo account.

Senior Member souravdgx is on a distinguished road souravdgx's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for the link about a book of forex trading strategies in pdf format.i will download the book and read it and increase my knowlege about trading strategie.then i will gain more profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 75 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)