+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Strategy.

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir mujhe abhi take thik se malum nahi hai ke kon sa strategy easy hai , kuk mare knowledge abhi bhi bahut hi kam hi hai , lakin jaise apne yaha par is strategy ko share kiya hai to ye jarur easy hi hogi , sir main jab take is ko demo me use nahi karungi tab take mujhe is ke bare me thik se malum nahi hogi .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is it not easy likeyou say, I will try it soon in my trading, but before using it I want to try it a demo account. I am still having great problem to read it, so I hope members who have used this strategy will extend sharing about how to read and apply it to our platform. I am still confusing. so build a better one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear thankful to you for this helping post about the newbies can really get the proper learning through your post and the traders that want to learn about the strategy then your post are providing them proper knowledge.

Senior Member sinooo is an unknown quantity at this point sinooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great indicator my friend i want to thank's for this effor and did he give's you a good result and you use which frime please tell us men

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    woow great Thank you dear for sharing this strategy. I will try it soon in my trading, but before using it I want to try it a demo account. I am still having great problem to read it, so I hope members who have used this strategy will extend sharing about how to read and apply it to our platform. keep working on it you to.

Senior Member kashifAS is an unknown quantity at this point kashifAS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ak acha or zaberdust busines hai is mey earning kerna asan hai leken lerning kerna mushkil hai forex trading mey achi strategy bnana be buht mushkil hai likn ap ney be achi strategy bnai hai but ye zrori nhi kay sab ko achi lagy ap ko psand aay

Senior Member Karan Parmar is an unknown quantity at this point Karan Parmar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am unable to understand about this kind of strategy but will give a try in the demo and if understand it then will use it in future or else I'll just use the usual.

Banned John202 is on a distinguished road John202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing this with us dear friends , its really a very good strategy with good indicators , actually having good strategies can helps you to trade in the right direction iof the market with big profit .

Banned John202 is on a distinguished road John202's Avatar
    Thanks
    good strategy dear friend , and the indicator that you use is the best , i use this indicator too and it always helps me to trade in the right directon in the market and also to get some good profit and to achieve my goals.

Member sahilrajput is on a distinguished road sahilrajput's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ap ye ye strategy biat he use ful lag rahi ye lakin ye stragy mujty pehly learn karni ho gi jis sy main kuch es kay bary main maloomat hsal karu ga. ye strategy scalping k lye bi bohat hi achi hy. foex trading main bohat sy stratgy hian jo khum use kar sakty hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)