+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Strategy.

Member mirza299 is on a distinguished road mirza299's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    LONDON, Oct 6 (Reuters) - The dollar edged higher on Friday and is on track for its fourth consecutive week of gains as investors continued to cut their short bets against the greenback on a growing view that bond markets have underpriced the extent of U.S. rate increases.

Outflows from U.S. Treasury bonds picked up pace and the U.S. bond yield curve steepened, prompting the dollar to extend its near 3 percent rise over the last month against a broad-trade weighted basket of currencies

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

The United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) is seeking a default judgement against Thomas Lanzana, individually and d/b/a Unique Forex, Nikolay Masanko, Blackbox Pulse, LLC and White Cloud Mountain, LLC, defendants in a Forex fraud case.

On Thursday, October 5, 2017, Susan B. Padove, Attorney for the CFTC, filed a declaration with the New Jersey District Court. In her declaration, Ms Padove says that all of the defendants have failed to answer or otherwise plead as required by Fed. R. Civ. P. 12(a)(4) and, therefore, are in default.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

The United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) is seeking a default judgement against Thomas Lanzana, individually and d/b/a Unique Forex, Nikolay Masanko, Blackbox Pulse, LLC and White Cloud Mountain, LLC, defendants in a Forex fraud case.

On Thursday, October 5, 2017, Susan B. Padove, Attorney for the CFTC, filed a declaration with the New Jersey District Court. In her declaration, Ms Padove says that all of the defendants have failed to answer or otherwise plead as required by Fed. R. Civ. P. 12(a)(4) and, therefore, are in default.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for this subject Muving Avrige fourth indicator and some use with the Stokastk to work strategy Scalpng but I think that is not enough is to say the price is not yet Vn not expected the next price movement types of muffing many, but we will examine the most important two types:
    SMA Slow Moving Average
    EMA Fast Moving Moving Average

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,189 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhain bhai agr koi banda apkko boota ha k me apko 100% profit kr k don ga ya me ne 100% profit kia ha to us se bach jana warna wo banda apko loss me le jia ga wo sacamer ha apko phasa raha ha apkotred khud se kro agr apko bharosa hoto

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-26), kanita (2017-10-22)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhioa sab ne apni apni stretigy banae hue hn achi baat hn but me 1 hi baat kaho ga ke kabhi bhi1 stretigy pr rely ni krna jo ke loss ka sabab ban sakta hn becox 1 time aesa ata n ke stretigy work ni krti hn ayr apka conifdence itna oper ho jata hn ke kle ap high lotin gkrtey hn jo ke loss ho jata hn account
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-29), billyboy00007 (2017-09-29), incomejobs (2017-09-27), kanita (2017-09-29), zahid2016 (2017-09-28)

Junior Member nabil-pc is an unknown quantity at this point nabil-pc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you my friend, but any beginner to learn the indicators will be the end of the loss and stay away from the Forex
    Strategy is very nice but you need to learn well to choose the right point to enter
    Thank you for sharing the strategy with us.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,189 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me ne forex krta hon loss kia me ne to sara boss apne dil ki sunana prta ha merket ko dekho or dil lga k km kro to lgta ha mujhy k apko loss ni ho ga real ho ya demo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

kanita (2017-10-22)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,215 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ke liye shuru me koi bhi strategy easy nahi hota hai,esme trader ko demo par apna time strategy ko lekar dena hoga,esme trader jetna strategy ko different time frame par test karenga uske liye utna he acha hai..

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will try it soon in my trading, but before using it I want to try it a demo account. I am still having great problem to read it, so I hope members who have used this strategy will extend sharing about how to read and apply it to our platform. I am still confusing.

Banned Baig haris is an unknown quantity at this point Baig haris's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yesterday, it tumbled lower. A downside catalyst was the move below the 200 hour MA, 100 hour and the 100 bar MA on the 4-hour chart.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always make your trading strategy according to your capital and make low risky trading strategy your trading strategy should be calculated when you are making the strategy risky trading is dangerous for you..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)