+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Together about supply and demand analysis.

Senior Member noerj4nn4h is on a distinguished road noerj4nn4h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am very interesting with supply and demand strategy, but I am really difficult understand how to make area supply and area demand, and there are formation candle who show us that price will be reborn or break out
    The Power full Of Classic Strategy

please CLICK ME if you think my postuseful

2. The Following User Says Thank You to noerj4nn4h For This Useful Post:

xs2zahid (2015-01-28)

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rockenrolla View Post
    Right bro. and not only about supply and demand, every Time frame hat it's Support and Resistance,even every Time Frame has it's each Trend.
    It what i can get if as TS told sup/dem is nearly same with Sup/res. what makes it different is if sup/dem is area(zone) when sup/res is point or level.
    But i think, i still can accept S/R theory clearly than sup/dem. May be it because istill did not learn sup/dem as much as i learn sup/res. Keep posting bro @yudijoni and @yoddutfx, i'll follow to learn more about supdem.
    okay sir, this is just a classic strategy of antiquity, hehehe. since the first is a theory of the market, whether the market is a fruit or a vegetable market in the economic law of definite ... so I guess this makes me more curious for the depths ..

sup/res or sup/dem both use the same price as the indicator ... This becomes a very important thing in common ...

Banned rockenrolla is an unknown quantity at this point rockenrolla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yudijoni View Post
    I think every timeframe has Its own supply and demand area., It is clear when you see price move vice versa on the chart. Higher timeframe would be better than small timeframe.
    Right bro. and not only about supply and demand, every Time frame hat it's Support and Resistance,even every Time Frame has it's each Trend.
    It what i can get if as TS told sup/dem is nearly same with Sup/res. what makes it different is if sup/dem is area(zone) when sup/res is point or level.
    But i think, i still can accept S/R theory clearly than sup/dem. May be it because istill did not learn sup/dem as much as i learn sup/res. Keep posting bro @yudijoni and @yoddutfx, i'll follow to learn more about supdem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    okay after we'll be able to analyze supply and demand, we will give more details about the analysis of a lesson using COT (Commitment of Traders) is a second weapon, which would strengthen the supply and demand ..
    wait, let us supply and demand will understand this ...

---------- Post added 01-20-2013 at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-19-2013 at 11:54 AM ----------

for ease of understanding a system and strategy, I gave one of the great teacher Sam Seiden .. beg for it remains unclear to this webinar will learn .. because this is very important for continued .. thanks ... happy week end ..

klik this link to view the webinar...
    Supply And Demand Sam Seiden

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Name: a.jpg Views: 117 Size: 78.4 KB

circle red, plan for smart selling..

for now in the era of this year is a lot of traders will try to try many indicators, they instead are looking for perfection indicator ... hahahaa,,, for now we have to forget about it ....
    with the supply and demand ..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dan.blanchot View Post
    ok... from your reply you have suggested that weekly supdem happens to be the strongest supdem levels compare to lower timeframes. It also means that we should pay special attentions to these levels - where most probably rejections may occurs at these levels. I have tried to draw the levels myself on EURJPY W1 chart. Please kindly take a look and comment.. I'm a real noob when it comes to supdem topic..

you are very great sir,, your rock,,, hehee .. your limit order is very good, low risk and high reward .... The plan set and forget, let the market that will determine the outcome of the future .... This really made ​​it easy.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yoddutfx View Post
    hhheee .. good opinion sir, it includes a new supply, and yet go by the price .. and it would be a likely pullback in prices will be the fresh supply ....

weekly more powerful than sup dem time frame underneath ..
    ok... from your reply you have suggested that weekly supdem happens to be the strongest supdem levels compare to lower timeframes. It also means that we should pay special attentions to these levels - where most probably rejections may occurs at these levels. I have tried to draw the levels myself on EURJPY W1 chart. Please kindly take a look and comment.. I'm a real noob when it comes to supdem topic..

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jhane View Post
    I think a system that supports supply deman's most readable is to pay attention to break outnya terkada used to be in the area of supply demand price are stroong
    if carefully analyzed many cases fail breakout supply and demand in the area .. so I prefer to use the pullback plan ...

Quote Originally Posted by adnanhm View Post
    i like to draw support and resistance line manually but today there are plenty of indicators in the market for spotting support and resistance level automatically on the chart.......... but i like to draw by my self normally on longer time frame ...like weekly .... daily and sometime on monthly..........
    thats true sir, big time frame, is a big supply and demand areas....
    dont forget the big time frames...

Quote Originally Posted by oreoluwa View Post
    yes you are very correct based on my understanding that the more we learn how to share analysis and strategies the more we can always earn the best profit out of the forex market thats what i really think based on my opinion
    okay sir lets join with us....

Quote Originally Posted by hotlok11 View Post
    Hello Sir, what to make.
    Yes, supply and demand and not trade with the cursor.
    Please ... The insertion point should be is not fully
    hhmmm...understand first wrote, or you are looking for lessons in the google search it more, do not stop learning ..

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedelsanhoury View Post
    still can not understand. can you give me pictures? an example of Sup/Dem and Sup/Res in a chart include their explanation.
    I think it will give me more clear explanation
    sup dem or sup res.... it is equally as its use in the chart .. please understand it will stew over dem, if supdem analyzes bargaining between the market ..
    please read the first page ..

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by norix View Post
    bullish and bearish in this case we use in our trade laws, from here we can put suport and resistant lines that we can see in the chart that already exists, it will be seen from some of the conclusions price of supply and demand
    see and educated in trend in every candles and learn money management and use technical analysis with the correct analysis of the managerial positions open trading plan models time to put on the movement of risk Management on the basis of a powerful movement that can be analyzed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hotlok11 is an unknown quantity at this point hotlok11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello Sir, what to make.
    Yes, supply and demand and not trade with the cursor.
    Please ... The insertion point should be is not fully

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)