+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Together about supply and demand analysis.

Senior Member vikasudasi is an unknown quantity at this point vikasudasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very good to learn with supply and demand as a result of further along we go beyond sharing strategies and indicators of what is the best way to stop the trade and profit above market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    try to see one picture of supply and demand recently for order this week from me, I have seen the opportunities that exist in the USDCHF pair, here seen the price will return to the area of ​​supply, in which from the description of the previous chart supply> of demand. ..

Name: b.jpg Views: 25 Size: 69.9 KB

hehhee,, just my analysis..

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oreoluwa View Post
    well i think trading together can really help trades get more advantage in making profit out of the market because with sharing ideals we can analysis the best direction of the trend and earn much profit
    therefore it lets you immediately start to learn it, hehe ... because this is very easy, but it takes a super pehahaman once .. Welcome sir in this thread .... please read this thread from the beginning, if you already know it will please the share system together

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pisses[69] View Post
    Well to improve your forex business every day, i think you have to improve your knowledge about this forex business everyday, learn about many kinds of price action and how they work in the forex market, i think by knowing many price action will improve your trading in forex business
    indeed we must understand one kerakteristik price, as each candle or chart is describing the actions of market visually.

more details see from the pictures my pictures.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think trading together can really help trades get more advantage in making profit out of the market because with sharing ideals we can analysis the best direction of the trend and earn much profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member marufjsc is an unknown quantity at this point marufjsc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's very nice to learn together about the analysis of supply and demand because the more we learn together, more you get to share strategies and indicators to know the best way to trade and profit in the Forex market.

Member pisses[69] is on a distinguished road pisses[69]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abiodun View Post
    yes that sound so interesting because the more we get to share strategies and indicators the more we can always get the best ideal about earning the numbers of pips we wanted in the market
    Well to improve your forex business every day, i think you have to improve your knowledge about this forex business everyday, learn about many kinds of price action and how they work in the forex market, i think by knowing many price action will improve your trading in forex business

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes that sound so interesting because the more we get to share strategies and indicators the more we can always get the best ideal about earning the numbers of pips we wanted in the market

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Supply and demand kay naam say bht say indicators bhe inter net pe avail hain is ko hum support resistance ka naam bhe de sakty hain kam wohi hai jo supply demand ka hai bas Nam ka he difference hai work is same

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rockenrolla View Post
    well, is it really no such waiting a confirmation in your strategy rules bro?
    is it not a high risk entry to take then? even is it not a gambling then?
    I think, it's a wise decision to wait for a price act / confirmation to place an entry.

I believe it's possible to do so. But of course, it requires long hours of looking at the chart itself to understand how market move and by time, we are able to predict how market is going to reacts at certain levels ( in this case, the sup and dem area). It's all about experiences and practicing.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Banned rockenrolla is an unknown quantity at this point rockenrolla's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, is it really no such waiting a confirmation in your strategy rules bro?
    is it not a high risk entry to take then? even is it not a gambling then?
    I think, it's a wise decision to wait for a price act / confirmation to place an entry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)