+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 371 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3709

Thread: What do you think forex market,useful or harmful?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-11   18:57
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex market ka useful hai sab ke liye Jo log Forex use Karke earning karte hain unke liye Forex Sahi Hai Baki Jo log Forex Mein Dhyan nahi Dete Hain Koun ke liye Forex Se Koi Lena Dena nahi forex market harmful Kisi Ke Liye Bhi Nahi Hai for market sabse Saiya new trader ke liye aur jo experience trader hone ke liye bhi sahi hai

2018-01-28   20:43
    Best answer #2

First market is definitely helpful in the forex trader career and you can on a high amount of profit by practicing in the demo market and even I can always your skills for practicing in the forum so this is very easily as well

2018-01-06   14:42
    Best answer #3

we can never say it as harmful , yeah i know we have to face loss sometime but that doesnt mean forex became harmful.. it is very useful for all of us and we all are earning money form it and we should be thankful for this to forex and work with full dedication and earn money in future also

2018-01-10   22:17
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  553 USD

forex market is useful and harmful in its own ways... agr aap iskki positive side ko analyze krre toh aapko kitna kuch bss kuch clicks se sikhne ko milta hai... aur trading ke through earning ka mauka bhiii yeh aap prr depend krta hai ki aap apni values ko kaise implement krte hai agr aap negitive way mein jaye toh aapki greed ko money or fear of losing aapko harm krengi aur agr positive side ko dekhe toh forex se aapko calm rehkr kaam krna aur risk ko manage krna aur profit earn krna sikhne ko milta hai...

2018-01-11   18:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  326 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forex247 View Post
    Forex market ko agr hum dhyan se dekhe aur iske baare me ache se jaane tp ye hmesha useful hi hogi kyuki ye hume earn krne ko deri hai aur hum isse acha earn bhi kr pa rahe hai to ise useful hi khenge, harmful to kehne ka kli mtlb hi nhi hai,bss aapko trading pe dhyan dena hoga
    jee han bhai hum forex ko dakh kr is ky chart ko dakh kr phir trade lgani chaye or koi wrong trade nhi lgani chaye woh is trah k hum ko candle sell ki chal rahi hai to hum ko trade bhi sell krni chaye or agir hum sell k trand man buy krin gy to loss ho ga

2018-01-16   12:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,what do you think of forex market?Which one do you think forex market,useful or harmful?
    For me,I do know that it can be a very good market for usto make a nice living there,which can be so useful there.While,it changes us life style so much.I may get used to check the forex news now and then.I may try yo check the trend when I am doing some other things.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.
    What about you?
    Forex is business, so definitely every business you need to work hard,
    And hard working people who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is undoubtedly a useful business.Because it can eradicate our poverty.It can remove the job crisis of a country.Many people are joining in Forex day by day to solve the unemployment problem.A very poor man can trade in Forex and make huge money if he has the facility of browsing in internet.But Forex is harmful in a sense; that is the bad effect of sitting in front of computer all the time.It may affect the eyes.Forex makes a man obese.But these are not major problems.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bharat23 is an unknown quantity at this point bharat23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is really helpful to us because now we can fulfill our dream through this business because here the all we need is our good strategy and knowledge and i am just working hard here to make a good and tested working strategy which assure me to make a good profit and i just love this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex currency exchange trading business is very useful for everyone that indulges in it. For instance, traders who are forex experts make consistent profits from trading in it. But i must warn that not all traders enjoy forex profits. It is hard work to learn all possible skills that will allow a forex trader to excel.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market is useful rather than any other trades . and this is giving us the huge chances to make huge money. so why it would be harmful? thank you.

Member shabu0200 is an unknown quantity at this point shabu0200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is fun. It has become one of my hobby. I like checking the chart, predicting how will the trend change its direction or forward testing my indicator in forex trading online.

Member esporti is on a distinguished road esporti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think it's harmful , but it only harmful for beginers who dont learn and also for greedly people who is looking for fast earning and taking big risk , and make luck them only indicator

Member razubd06 is on a distinguished road razubd06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex seems to me that it is money making machine because i can make money easily from it and it changes my lifestyle. So Forex is very useful to maintain our lifestyle, but if i could feel in my step, it is harmful to me then i would be loses.

Member abhishekhanal is on a distinguished road abhishekhanal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey it is useful for all because when you enter to the market then you are told to use your demo account and you can practice a lot and after being well practiced then you can earn profit without any loss then how could it become harmful???

Member safe01 is on a distinguished road safe01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is useful it give a lot of jobless people and give them independence that is must need to all i think only forex trade market can do it very well nothig else

Senior Member posil is an unknown quantity at this point posil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I fully presume that forex market is so much useful and beneficial. I consider that by trading in forex any trader can easily change their life also they can earn more profit in a short time. so i also like to trading in forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 371 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)