+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 371 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3709

Thread: What do you think forex market,useful or harmful?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-11   18:57
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex market ka useful hai sab ke liye Jo log Forex use Karke earning karte hain unke liye Forex Sahi Hai Baki Jo log Forex Mein Dhyan nahi Dete Hain Koun ke liye Forex Se Koi Lena Dena nahi forex market harmful Kisi Ke Liye Bhi Nahi Hai for market sabse Saiya new trader ke liye aur jo experience trader hone ke liye bhi sahi hai

2018-01-28   20:43
    Best answer #2

First market is definitely helpful in the forex trader career and you can on a high amount of profit by practicing in the demo market and even I can always your skills for practicing in the forum so this is very easily as well

2018-01-06   14:42
    Best answer #3

we can never say it as harmful , yeah i know we have to face loss sometime but that doesnt mean forex became harmful.. it is very useful for all of us and we all are earning money form it and we should be thankful for this to forex and work with full dedication and earn money in future also

2018-01-10   22:17
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  553 USD

forex market is useful and harmful in its own ways... agr aap iskki positive side ko analyze krre toh aapko kitna kuch bss kuch clicks se sikhne ko milta hai... aur trading ke through earning ka mauka bhiii yeh aap prr depend krta hai ki aap apni values ko kaise implement krte hai agr aap negitive way mein jaye toh aapki greed ko money or fear of losing aapko harm krengi aur agr positive side ko dekhe toh forex se aapko calm rehkr kaam krna aur risk ko manage krna aur profit earn krna sikhne ko milta hai...

2018-01-11   18:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  326 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forex247 View Post
    Forex market ko agr hum dhyan se dekhe aur iske baare me ache se jaane tp ye hmesha useful hi hogi kyuki ye hume earn krne ko deri hai aur hum isse acha earn bhi kr pa rahe hai to ise useful hi khenge, harmful to kehne ka kli mtlb hi nhi hai,bss aapko trading pe dhyan dena hoga
    jee han bhai hum forex ko dakh kr is ky chart ko dakh kr phir trade lgani chaye or koi wrong trade nhi lgani chaye woh is trah k hum ko candle sell ki chal rahi hai to hum ko trade bhi sell krni chaye or agir hum sell k trand man buy krin gy to loss ho ga

2018-01-16   12:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,what do you think of forex market?Which one do you think forex market,useful or harmful?
    For me,I do know that it can be a very good market for usto make a nice living there,which can be so useful there.While,it changes us life style so much.I may get used to check the forex news now and then.I may try yo check the trend when I am doing some other things.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.
    What about you?
    Forex is business, so definitely every business you need to work hard,
    And hard working people who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.

Member Habibur Rahman is an unknown quantity at this point Habibur Rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member echowdhury is an unknown quantity at this point echowdhury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, you right that Forex market is harmful but it also useful. I think if you make a plan such as- our profit target, our money management, discuss about the market from the senior trader or who has a lot of experience and try to understand the fundamental news and discuss about the news from the experience trader. So if we apply or go in this way so it may be very helpful. I hope in this way Forex may be useful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member van is an unknown quantity at this point van's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right bro, as forex market is dangerous then it not becoming popular day by day, and the number of traders increases day by day, because forex market at just where you can introduce your creativity, Your skills and your strength, with a combination of all you can in order to make good forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Autitt is an unknown quantity at this point Autitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not at all harmful. its very useful considering the profit you will make in a very easy way. I have been a trader myself at forex for quite some time now, and I am amazed with the service and usefulness of forex. It is a currency trading market, so there is no chance of loss, hence it is not harmful but very useful.

Senior Member Rifat is an unknown quantity at this point Rifat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think now forex business is now all the best business in the world. and trader make money from forex market with their experience and knowledge. now forex business is all the best business in the world.

Senior Member pal is an unknown quantity at this point pal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no scope to be harmful of forex trading business to a real trader who are determined for earning by implement accurate strategy while trading. but if someone able to do same,will fall on to lose as a result,may think then,forex business is harmful ! I think,reality says here to the side of successful business.

Member Mr 92 is an unknown quantity at this point Mr 92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i think this topic already available in this forum and you should not open the multiple topics by changing the words otherwise you can get banned from this forum that is why avoid it and post only those topics which is not available in this forum.

Senior Member arinda is on a distinguished road arinda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,what do you think of forex market?Which one do you think forex market,useful or harmful?
    For me,I do know that it can be a very good market for usto make a nice living there,which can be so useful there.While,it changes us life style so much.I may get used to check the forex news now and then.I may try yo check the trend when I am doing some other things.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.
    What about you?
    very good once you think about forex trading. indeed true, forex trading can be very favorable, but also can be very detrimental to us. read a post from another trader or see their comments on trading, sometimes can also help, but sometimes it could be misleading.

Senior Member marceasypost is on a distinguished road marceasypost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is very useful if u really know how to trade in forex, if you really create a good strategy so u can make great money in forex.
    for me forex is the best market trading so you just neeed to learn the basic thing and start making great money in forex

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello i think forex market is always useful if you can earn from forex market otherwise forex market is always harmful if you lose continue thats right

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 371 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)