+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 371 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think forex market,useful or harmful?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-11   18:57
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex market ka useful hai sab ke liye Jo log Forex use Karke earning karte hain unke liye Forex Sahi Hai Baki Jo log Forex Mein Dhyan nahi Dete Hain Koun ke liye Forex Se Koi Lena Dena nahi forex market harmful Kisi Ke Liye Bhi Nahi Hai for market sabse Saiya new trader ke liye aur jo experience trader hone ke liye bhi sahi hai

2018-01-16   12:06
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,what do you think of forex market?Which one do you think forex market,useful or harmful?
    For me,I do know that it can be a very good market for usto make a nice living there,which can be so useful there.While,it changes us life style so much.I may get used to check the forex news now and then.I may try yo check the trend when I am doing some other things.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.
    What about you?
    Forex is business, so definitely every business you need to work hard,
    And hard working people who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.

2018-01-28   20:43
    Best answer #3

First market is definitely helpful in the forex trader career and you can on a high amount of profit by practicing in the demo market and even I can always your skills for practicing in the forum so this is very easily as well

2018-01-06   14:42
    Best answer #4

we can never say it as harmful , yeah i know we have to face loss sometime but that doesnt mean forex became harmful.. it is very useful for all of us and we all are earning money form it and we should be thankful for this to forex and work with full dedication and earn money in future also

2018-01-10   22:17
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  553 USD

forex market is useful and harmful in its own ways... agr aap iskki positive side ko analyze krre toh aapko kitna kuch bss kuch clicks se sikhne ko milta hai... aur trading ke through earning ka mauka bhiii yeh aap prr depend krta hai ki aap apni values ko kaise implement krte hai agr aap negitive way mein jaye toh aapki greed ko money or fear of losing aapko harm krengi aur agr positive side ko dekhe toh forex se aapko calm rehkr kaam krna aur risk ko manage krna aur profit earn krna sikhne ko milta hai...

2018-01-11   18:45
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  326 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forex247 View Post
    Forex market ko agr hum dhyan se dekhe aur iske baare me ache se jaane tp ye hmesha useful hi hogi kyuki ye hume earn krne ko deri hai aur hum isse acha earn bhi kr pa rahe hai to ise useful hi khenge, harmful to kehne ka kli mtlb hi nhi hai,bss aapko trading pe dhyan dena hoga
    jee han bhai hum forex ko dakh kr is ky chart ko dakh kr phir trade lgani chaye or koi wrong trade nhi lgani chaye woh is trah k hum ko candle sell ki chal rahi hai to hum ko trade bhi sell krni chaye or agir hum sell k trand man buy krin gy to loss ho ga

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so that forex trading is harmful for us, but I think it is very useful for us because here I learnt many new things like controlling my emotions when we are in danger. It also helped me in time management add money management which are very useful in real life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-19), danish555 (2018-11-24), Experttrader (2018-11-23), HP2018 (2018-11-22), sarfraz786 (2018-11-24), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khayal k mutabiq forex market kesi bee tarah hamry lye harmful na hai jab hum es mien aa ker kam kerty hien or es mien earning kerty hien to hamain es mien harmness name ki kio bee cheez nazar na ati hai es lye hamain forex mien dil o jan say kam kerna chahye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-11-27)

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, the Forex market is useful for all traders. There is nothing dangerous on the Forex market. We all traders work hard and spend a lot of time in this market just for a few advantages and the Forex business gives us an advantage. Business is never dangerous and Forex is the best business. some people think the forex market is a place to lose money, because they don't know about this market. and Mien yeh samjhti houn key dangerous forex market bhi hi or useful bhi hi or mien dangerous ye un key liye hi key jin pas forex key ka right knowledge or right experience nahi hai is useful un key liye hai key jin wrench forex ka right knowledge or right experience.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to juna For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-11-18)

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The reason is that for the future of Hong Kong to go to the hum hum forex market mein without learning the knowledge to enter hoon into the hamare liye buhat dangerousl hi hamara sara the loss of capital is hai lai, the learner is right to go to the basement starting from the day to day, it is profitable. and my friend's forex market is a useful trading platform and we must understand that with the right knowledge and skills, this is the right place to make money and we can make money with hard work and knowledge of the forex trading market. Forex trading is really a good way to do business online and here there are no bosses.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to barak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We do not believe that foreign exchange is actually a market that is really damaging today. This is a profitable market top position and it helps me a lot to generate profitable income and create a very useful agreement. We don't know maybe it's dangerous at large ranges but in my numbers it's very useful. and for me it's very useful and I think that there are many students for them too very useful and there are very few people who don't like it or for them it's dangerous, I think those who don't have good understanding for them are very dangerous for them just waist of time and money

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the forex market is a very useful place to make money. forex trading is the best way to increase income and we can make more money based on our expertise. we can join in this business anytime and have the opportunity to make a lot of money with fewer investments. forex is a very profitable market in this world and the forex market is very dangerous and useful in your personal life. So you have to think about trading trading before taking hundreds of hours with your forex. This will be very serious if you can help a lot of money for you. If not, you can cause a lot of lost money, you can't imagine today. So good luck.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to darmanap For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi friends,: forex trading is a very profitable business and you can get big profits easily. Forex trading gives everyone the opportunity to build their careers here at forex. All you need is to learn forex trading correctly. You must develop trading skills. You must make strong decisions and must believe in yourself. and forex trading is a business that is very useful if the trader reaches to get success in the forex market business, if the trader must be a breadwinner in this business. he must work harder to understand Forex trading which leads traders to become good traders and get money there

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I don't think that the forex market is dangerous to us not when we analyze the market then we gianing the experience to be a good trader infecting the forex market is a place where we know what is happening, I mean it is harmless it has given me a good way to make a lot of money and I are some traders who get huge losses on Forex and they might consider it a calumniator, but for me that doesn't happen, and for me Forex has proven to be quite beneficial because I have several prizes on Forex and the features get authority that I can get discriminatory income.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sakumba For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kuikmall will become famous soon enough kuikmall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Market There are certainly pros and cons towards the trader in a working way but if we are professional Forex, we will find a lot of answers related to the psychological and personal rolling in general from the profit of money etc.

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,what do you think of forex market?Which one do you think forex market,useful or harmful?
    For me,I do know that it can be a very good market for usto make a nice living there,which can be so useful there.While,it changes us life style so much.I may get used to check the forex news now and then.I may try yo check the trend when I am doing some other things.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.
    What about you?
    i think, forex busines aysa hy jis me ye dono cheezain available hey aur ye useful bee hay aur harmful bee is lye hamey is me boht ahteyaat k sath kar krna hota hay warna hamey leney k deney bee parh sktey hey...
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

gqlndr (2018-11-05), IGI (2018-11-06), slider (2018-11-03), Top (2018-11-05)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 371 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)