+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: A Perfect Money Management Strategy To Trade Forex.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-12-31   00:07
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  3038 USD

HI!
    All the traders out here in the forum and also the visitor traders I welcome you all to my first thread in this forum.
    And, I hope this will help you all in trading Forex and will show you the right path.
    Every Experienced trader will tell you that you should follow only a minimum of 2-3% of risk on a single trade and you all the trader think that it is too small and you will earn very less profit.

I agree with you but what the most traders and the beginner trades don't know that you can increase your profits by risking only 2-3%. And this possible through ARS MONEY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
    MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY :-
    Rules of the system:-
    1.) How much lot size you should trade ----> You should open a lot size in such a manner that you have 1000 pips left in your account
    For eg:-
    0.1 Lot for $100
    0.5 Lot for $500
    1.0 Lot for $1000
    1.1 Lot for $1100
    .........and so on. And one trade at a time. (Strictly).
    **:- You can use two trades at a time only if you have 2000 pips left in your account and that is as follows:-
    $2000 then you can trade as :-
    Trade 1.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips
    Trade 2.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips

and so on.
    2.) You should always place a Stoploss and stoploss should be place in such a way that you only loose 2-3% of your capital if it is hit.
    3.)Move your Stoploss to breakeven when you gain the profit as much as your stoploss.
    For example:- If you are trading on M15 timeframe and you place a stoploss of 25 pips and then you gained more than 25 pips then move your stoploss to the price where you opened the position (Breakeven). So, if the trade reverses back then you will have no loss.

4.) After you move your stoploss to breakeven then you have lift your Only one trade rule and you have the access to trade one more trade of the same lot size. You can trade with the same pair you trade earlier if you think that the signal is strong or you can even trade it on another pair.
    Thus, MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY Doubles your chances of profit with only 2-3% of risk.
    I Hope you all like my first thread in this forum and If the response is good I will come up with more good threads.

If you all feel that you have found something new money management technique then don't forget to Thank me

!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Trading!!!!!!!!!!!
    mazprofx.

2017-10-22   20:59
    Best answer #2

forex strategy har koi follow nhi karta ha kio ka zaida log money management ko manty ha and kuch log money management nahi manty ha kio ka har insan apny apny tariky se kam karna chahata ha ta ka wo earn karay

2018-11-08   16:35
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Bhai ap ne bilkul sahi kaha hey ke ye money management ke rules ko follow karna bohot zarori hey or proper method use karna chahiye hamen. Agar hum $100 ki investment par 0.01 ki lot se trade karen gey to ye bohot acchi money management ho jaye gi or ziada risk nahi hoga is men lekin profit accha ho jaye ga.

2018-11-08   19:42
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  159 USD

Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post

HI!
    All the traders out here in the forum and also the visitor traders I welcome you all to my first thread in this forum.
    And, I hope this will help you all in trading Forex and will show you the right path.
    Every Experienced trader will tell you that you should follow only a minimum of 2-3% of risk on a single trade and you all the trader think that it is too small and you will earn very less profit.

I agree with you but what the most traders and the beginner trades don't know that you can increase your profits by risking only 2-3%. And this possible through ARS MONEY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
    MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY :-
    Rules of the system:-
    1.) How much lot size you should trade ----> You should open a lot size in such a manner that you have 1000 pips left in your account
    For eg:-
    0.1 Lot for $100
    0.5 Lot for $500
    1.0 Lot for $1000
    1.1 Lot for $1100
    .........and so on. And one trade at a time. (Strictly).
    **:- You can use two trades at a time only if you have 2000 pips left in your account and that is as follows:-
    $2000 then you can trade as :-
    Trade 1.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips
    Trade 2.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips

and so on.
    2.) You should always place a Stoploss and stoploss should be place in such a way that you only loose 2-3% of your capital if it is hit.
    3.)Move your Stoploss to breakeven when you gain the profit as much as your stoploss.
    For example:- If you are trading on M15 timeframe and you place a stoploss of 25 pips and then you gained more than 25 pips then move your stoploss to the price where you opened the position (Breakeven). So, if the trade reverses back then you will have no loss.

4.) After you move your stoploss to breakeven then you have lift your Only one trade rule and you have the access to trade one more trade of the same lot size. You can trade with the same pair you trade earlier if you think that the signal is strong or you can even trade it on another pair.
    Thus, MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY Doubles your chances of profit with only 2-3% of risk.
    I Hope you all like my first thread in this forum and If the response is good I will come up with more good threads.

If you all feel that you have found something new money management technique then don't forget to Thank me

!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Trading!!!!!!!!!!!
    mazprofx.
    wow its a good one strategy aur is strategy main jo sab sy acha point main ny dekha hai woh yeh hai keh aap ny stop loss ko break even point py set karny ka kaha yeh bat sedha mery dimagh py ja takrai is ke liye main aapka shukria karoon shayad kam hi ho

2020-10-25   09:39
    Best answer #5

यूएसडी डॉलर में गिरावट के बावजूद यूएसडी / सीएडी की जोड़ी ने 1.3139 रुपये पर एक दैनिक दैनिक छापा। इससे पहले बुधवार को यूरोपीय सत्र के दौरान यह जोड़ा 1.3080 पर नीचे आया था, जो 7 सितंबर के बाद का निचला स्तर है। कच्चे तेल की कीमतों में गिरावट और कनाडा के आर्थिक आंकड़ों के बाद रिबाउंड हुआ। इसके अलावा, कुछ सीएडी के क्रॉस में कुछ लाभ लेने वाले का वजन लोनी पर हो सकता है। wti बैरल 3.50% गिर रहा है, $ 40.00 से थोड़ा ऊपर कारोबार कर रहा है।

2020-10-25   09:05
    Best answer #6

1.5 साल से व्यापार कर रहा हूं। मैंने कई किताबें और वेबसाइट पढ़ी हैं। लेकिन जब मैं अपनी पढ़ाई को वास्तविक ट्रेडिंग चीजों में लागू करता हूं तो यह भिन्न होता है। हर दिन मेरे लिए एक नया अनुभव लेकर आता है। रोज कुछ नया होता है। विदेशी मुद्रा वास्तविक दुनिया की तरह है
    और हम किताबों में पढ़ते हैं, यह सब आदर्श मामलों के बारे में है।
    वास्तविक दुनिया का व्यापार करना हमारी पढ़ाई से अलग है। यह अनुभव की मांग करता है जो समय के साथ आता है।

Member sajjad1974 is on a distinguished road sajjad1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As all knows the money management is the key factor in forex trading. Every strategy can give you the profit if you control your emotion and made good money management. As soon as you got profit and your portfolio increased you should most conscious on money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you very much for this stratigraphy, I will try to apply this stratigraphy on my demo account to see how it works, and I will read and see if it is necessary to make changes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    A wonderful strategy is going to download and experience,
    and God willing works good results and let us raise it here and I wish you had more information about it
    accept my passage ....

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a trader we must learning everyday about the market condition. I think in the forex market we will see that we never get the same situation guys. This is about the interesting of the business that the forex is very fluctuative, we must active to understanding about the market condition.

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be successful in forex trading there are some rules and good money management is one of them and traders who use proper management never blow their account and make good money from forex trading. And you shared a really nice strategy for money management, I will try it on my account because I feel this is one of the best strategy that I ever came across so must try it.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many money processor for this trading business many traders deposit for this trading business with perfect money and they get started this trading business but some have different type of accounts for this trading business .

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear main apki es bat say agree kerta hun yeh bhot hi perfect ap nay define kia hay money managment ko agar hum esko follw krain to hum es main zaroor kamyab ho jaiy gay aur es main hamari loss ki ration boht hi kam ho jiay aur wining ration achi ho jiay gi so esko follow kerna chahiy.............

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    asha money managment he to trade khudu bu khud ashi hoti jaegi me alwayse forex me ashi trade ke sath ashi success hasil kr skta hun forex mera sabse asha online business he me isko bhut ashe tarike ke sath krna like krta hun bai
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    A good money management system always protect yourself from any kind of risky trend.Without proper money management system you never make yourself as a profitable and long time trader.I never take any risk more than 5% per trade.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chmobeenafzal View Post
    g bilkul bhai main b itefaq kerta hon un ki baat sy k humhe money management stoploss take profit ka khas khayal kerna chahiye jayda tar log isliye kamyab nahi ho pate kiun k wo stop loss nahi use kerte jis se experience kam hota hai stop loss se experience main izafa hota hai isliye lot sizes ka b khayal rakh ker trade kerna chahiye.
    Bhai humare ko yaha par har ek cheez ka khayal rakhna hota hai ye sab jo aapne bataya hai ye pahle hi learn karna hota hai, money management ke sath sath stop loss ka bhi humare ko use karna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)