+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 83 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: A Perfect Money Management Strategy To Trade Forex.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-12-31   00:07
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  3038 USD

HI!
    All the traders out here in the forum and also the visitor traders I welcome you all to my first thread in this forum.
    And, I hope this will help you all in trading Forex and will show you the right path.
    Every Experienced trader will tell you that you should follow only a minimum of 2-3% of risk on a single trade and you all the trader think that it is too small and you will earn very less profit.

I agree with you but what the most traders and the beginner trades don't know that you can increase your profits by risking only 2-3%. And this possible through ARS MONEY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
    MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY :-
    Rules of the system:-
    1.) How much lot size you should trade ----> You should open a lot size in such a manner that you have 1000 pips left in your account
    For eg:-
    0.1 Lot for $100
    0.5 Lot for $500
    1.0 Lot for $1000
    1.1 Lot for $1100
    .........and so on. And one trade at a time. (Strictly).
    **:- You can use two trades at a time only if you have 2000 pips left in your account and that is as follows:-
    $2000 then you can trade as :-
    Trade 1.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips
    Trade 2.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips

and so on.
    2.) You should always place a Stoploss and stoploss should be place in such a way that you only loose 2-3% of your capital if it is hit.
    3.)Move your Stoploss to breakeven when you gain the profit as much as your stoploss.
    For example:- If you are trading on M15 timeframe and you place a stoploss of 25 pips and then you gained more than 25 pips then move your stoploss to the price where you opened the position (Breakeven). So, if the trade reverses back then you will have no loss.

4.) After you move your stoploss to breakeven then you have lift your Only one trade rule and you have the access to trade one more trade of the same lot size. You can trade with the same pair you trade earlier if you think that the signal is strong or you can even trade it on another pair.
    Thus, MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY Doubles your chances of profit with only 2-3% of risk.
    I Hope you all like my first thread in this forum and If the response is good I will come up with more good threads.

If you all feel that you have found something new money management technique then don't forget to Thank me

!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Trading!!!!!!!!!!!
    mazprofx.

2018-11-08   19:42
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  159 USD

Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post

HI!
    All the traders out here in the forum and also the visitor traders I welcome you all to my first thread in this forum.
    And, I hope this will help you all in trading Forex and will show you the right path.
    Every Experienced trader will tell you that you should follow only a minimum of 2-3% of risk on a single trade and you all the trader think that it is too small and you will earn very less profit.

I agree with you but what the most traders and the beginner trades don't know that you can increase your profits by risking only 2-3%. And this possible through ARS MONEY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
    MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY :-
    Rules of the system:-
    1.) How much lot size you should trade ----> You should open a lot size in such a manner that you have 1000 pips left in your account
    For eg:-
    0.1 Lot for $100
    0.5 Lot for $500
    1.0 Lot for $1000
    1.1 Lot for $1100
    .........and so on. And one trade at a time. (Strictly).
    **:- You can use two trades at a time only if you have 2000 pips left in your account and that is as follows:-
    $2000 then you can trade as :-
    Trade 1.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips
    Trade 2.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips

and so on.
    2.) You should always place a Stoploss and stoploss should be place in such a way that you only loose 2-3% of your capital if it is hit.
    3.)Move your Stoploss to breakeven when you gain the profit as much as your stoploss.
    For example:- If you are trading on M15 timeframe and you place a stoploss of 25 pips and then you gained more than 25 pips then move your stoploss to the price where you opened the position (Breakeven). So, if the trade reverses back then you will have no loss.

4.) After you move your stoploss to breakeven then you have lift your Only one trade rule and you have the access to trade one more trade of the same lot size. You can trade with the same pair you trade earlier if you think that the signal is strong or you can even trade it on another pair.
    Thus, MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY Doubles your chances of profit with only 2-3% of risk.
    I Hope you all like my first thread in this forum and If the response is good I will come up with more good threads.

If you all feel that you have found something new money management technique then don't forget to Thank me

!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Trading!!!!!!!!!!!
    mazprofx.
    wow its a good one strategy aur is strategy main jo sab sy acha point main ny dekha hai woh yeh hai keh aap ny stop loss ko break even point py set karny ka kaha yeh bat sedha mery dimagh py ja takrai is ke liye main aapka shukria karoon shayad kam hi ho

2017-10-22   20:59
    Best answer #3

forex strategy har koi follow nhi karta ha kio ka zaida log money management ko manty ha and kuch log money management nahi manty ha kio ka har insan apny apny tariky se kam karna chahata ha ta ka wo earn karay

2018-11-08   16:35
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Bhai ap ne bilkul sahi kaha hey ke ye money management ke rules ko follow karna bohot zarori hey or proper method use karna chahiye hamen. Agar hum $100 ki investment par 0.01 ki lot se trade karen gey to ye bohot acchi money management ho jaye gi or ziada risk nahi hoga is men lekin profit accha ho jaye ga.

2020-10-25   09:39
    Best answer #5

यूएसडी डॉलर में गिरावट के बावजूद यूएसडी / सीएडी की जोड़ी ने 1.3139 रुपये पर एक दैनिक दैनिक छापा। इससे पहले बुधवार को यूरोपीय सत्र के दौरान यह जोड़ा 1.3080 पर नीचे आया था, जो 7 सितंबर के बाद का निचला स्तर है। कच्चे तेल की कीमतों में गिरावट और कनाडा के आर्थिक आंकड़ों के बाद रिबाउंड हुआ। इसके अलावा, कुछ सीएडी के क्रॉस में कुछ लाभ लेने वाले का वजन लोनी पर हो सकता है। wti बैरल 3.50% गिर रहा है, $ 40.00 से थोड़ा ऊपर कारोबार कर रहा है।

2020-10-25   09:05
    Best answer #6

1.5 साल से व्यापार कर रहा हूं। मैंने कई किताबें और वेबसाइट पढ़ी हैं। लेकिन जब मैं अपनी पढ़ाई को वास्तविक ट्रेडिंग चीजों में लागू करता हूं तो यह भिन्न होता है। हर दिन मेरे लिए एक नया अनुभव लेकर आता है। रोज कुछ नया होता है। विदेशी मुद्रा वास्तविक दुनिया की तरह है
    और हम किताबों में पढ़ते हैं, यह सब आदर्श मामलों के बारे में है।
    वास्तविक दुनिया का व्यापार करना हमारी पढ़ाई से अलग है। यह अनुभव की मांग करता है जो समय के साथ आता है।

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very interesting money management, to be honest this is the first time I have heard about a system that only risks 2% to 3% & trades with only one position. I also like the technique of changing stop loss every time your trade makes a profit so that when the trend reverses you are much safer not to lose more. This is very interesting, & I have no choice but to try it & why not keep using it as long as it will protect my capital along the way of trading. and good trade policies, I think this will be relatively safe and will help when making speculative decisions related to trade. I will follow this policy and I advise others to follow it if they want a good return on investment. The policy must be shared with new investors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

al bahri (2019-06-19)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have the same calculation for a long time from this calculation and the size of your array lost will be fine and if you choose stop loss 20 pips will give you some transaction risk, and if you change the stop loss the third risk is 30 pips . I offer strong linear size. and I like your money management system very tightly. I also take risks for each trade of no more than 2%. I also have an algorithm money management system. Maybe I posted on this forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I use only 2 or 3% of my account then for my income I need equity, can anyone tell me the way I can get with small equity and will get income as a return, when I use 3% of my account lot size I am too small and my income is also small please help me im new trders to trade and want to learn mony management and your MM technique is quite good, but what if you study your trading techniques ... because I'm still a beginner, I think MM is good without good trading techniques will be free; useless

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the rules for sacrificing 2-3% of your capital are always relative and depending on currency torque, time and market volatility, I personally practice scalping and sometimes I speculate 0.5% of my capital, while in some cases I speculation of more than 20% and the golden rule is to always master the strategies used and follow the news and choose the right time to open a trade, if you believe the 90% price trend why not take volume and big profits and $ 3 on each pip called calculated risk

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first good strategy ... it is the best money management and I followed the same calculation for a long time, with this calculation and the lot size you lose will be managed very well and if you choose stop loss 20 pips will give you 2 % risk per trade and if you trade with a stop loss of 30 pips it will be a 3% risk per trade .. and the app ki bohat hai ashi h strategy h app itny ashi starategy new k liey jin my website help laity ho in k bary mein bi, inform me about how to do it, help ly, kar hum, bi aisa kar, apny, how do you manage your account, how do you make aor iss, lutaf atha, so that the original material directly helps ly jay to iss man bohat h faida rahtaa hy.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is financial management and easiest, and that I will post a similar calculation for a long time with the calculation and size of this stack, you can lose management properly, and if you decide to stop losses of 20 pips, you will face some danger, and if You can do business with stop loss 30 pips will be the third race. I have a lot of drive lines in the metric system. and Administration of cash is very important for traders. Great cash administration for your account Help ensure. Capital losses as long as you take after a great cash administration is very flat.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the most effective cash management and I follow identical calculations for protracted time, with this calculation and the size of the stack you lose managed well and if you break the twenty pips stop loss it will offer you two risks per trade and if you trade with a stop loss of 30 pips it will be the third risk per trade. I strongly support this millimeter system. and After you move your stop loss to break even then you have raised Only one of your trading rules and you have access to trade one more trade with the same lot size. You can trade with the same pair that you traded before if you think the signal is strong or you can even exchange it for another pair. thank you forex

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,173 Times in 7,279 Posts
    A*perfect money management strategy in*Forex*is based on survival. One of the important*Forex money management*techniques involves preventing high losses. This can be achieved by using the stop-loss process in the best and most efficient way. Always try to accumulate your profit.

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,249 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फॉरेक्स मार्केट में सर्वाइव करने के लिए रिस्क मैनेजमेंट सबसे प्रमुख कॉन्सेप्ट्स में से एक है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडर्स केवल पैसा कमाने के लिए उत्सुक होते हैं और अचानक जोखिम पूरी तरह से नियंत्रण से बाहर हो सकता है और अपने सभी पैसे खो सकता है। लाभदायक ट्रेडों के लिए अनुशासित दृष्टिकोण आवश्यक है। जैसा कि हम जानते हैं, किसी भी प्रकार के निवेश का पहला उद्देश्य हमारी पूंजी की रक्षा करना है। इसे प्राप्त करने के लिए, हमारे पास कुछ रिस्क मैनेजमेंट तकनीक होनी चाहिए।

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes everyone have to be very concious while investing in Forex trading . good money management take us towards tremendous success no doubts. In this way we come away from high risks and learn a lot through minimum investment in start

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 83 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)