+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 83 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread: A Perfect Money Management Strategy To Trade Forex.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-12-31   00:07
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  3038 USD

HI!
    All the traders out here in the forum and also the visitor traders I welcome you all to my first thread in this forum.
    And, I hope this will help you all in trading Forex and will show you the right path.
    Every Experienced trader will tell you that you should follow only a minimum of 2-3% of risk on a single trade and you all the trader think that it is too small and you will earn very less profit.

I agree with you but what the most traders and the beginner trades don't know that you can increase your profits by risking only 2-3%. And this possible through ARS MONEY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
    MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY :-
    Rules of the system:-
    1.) How much lot size you should trade ----> You should open a lot size in such a manner that you have 1000 pips left in your account
    For eg:-
    0.1 Lot for $100
    0.5 Lot for $500
    1.0 Lot for $1000
    1.1 Lot for $1100
    .........and so on. And one trade at a time. (Strictly).
    **:- You can use two trades at a time only if you have 2000 pips left in your account and that is as follows:-
    $2000 then you can trade as :-
    Trade 1.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips
    Trade 2.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips

and so on.
    2.) You should always place a Stoploss and stoploss should be place in such a way that you only loose 2-3% of your capital if it is hit.
    3.)Move your Stoploss to breakeven when you gain the profit as much as your stoploss.
    For example:- If you are trading on M15 timeframe and you place a stoploss of 25 pips and then you gained more than 25 pips then move your stoploss to the price where you opened the position (Breakeven). So, if the trade reverses back then you will have no loss.

4.) After you move your stoploss to breakeven then you have lift your Only one trade rule and you have the access to trade one more trade of the same lot size. You can trade with the same pair you trade earlier if you think that the signal is strong or you can even trade it on another pair.
    Thus, MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY Doubles your chances of profit with only 2-3% of risk.
    I Hope you all like my first thread in this forum and If the response is good I will come up with more good threads.

If you all feel that you have found something new money management technique then don't forget to Thank me

!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Trading!!!!!!!!!!!
    mazprofx.

2017-10-22   20:59
    Best answer #2

forex strategy har koi follow nhi karta ha kio ka zaida log money management ko manty ha and kuch log money management nahi manty ha kio ka har insan apny apny tariky se kam karna chahata ha ta ka wo earn karay

2018-11-08   16:35
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Bhai ap ne bilkul sahi kaha hey ke ye money management ke rules ko follow karna bohot zarori hey or proper method use karna chahiye hamen. Agar hum $100 ki investment par 0.01 ki lot se trade karen gey to ye bohot acchi money management ho jaye gi or ziada risk nahi hoga is men lekin profit accha ho jaye ga.

2018-11-08   19:42
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  159 USD

Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post

HI!
    All the traders out here in the forum and also the visitor traders I welcome you all to my first thread in this forum.
    And, I hope this will help you all in trading Forex and will show you the right path.
    Every Experienced trader will tell you that you should follow only a minimum of 2-3% of risk on a single trade and you all the trader think that it is too small and you will earn very less profit.

I agree with you but what the most traders and the beginner trades don't know that you can increase your profits by risking only 2-3%. And this possible through ARS MONEY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
    MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY :-
    Rules of the system:-
    1.) How much lot size you should trade ----> You should open a lot size in such a manner that you have 1000 pips left in your account
    For eg:-
    0.1 Lot for $100
    0.5 Lot for $500
    1.0 Lot for $1000
    1.1 Lot for $1100
    .........and so on. And one trade at a time. (Strictly).
    **:- You can use two trades at a time only if you have 2000 pips left in your account and that is as follows:-
    $2000 then you can trade as :-
    Trade 1.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips
    Trade 2.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips

and so on.
    2.) You should always place a Stoploss and stoploss should be place in such a way that you only loose 2-3% of your capital if it is hit.
    3.)Move your Stoploss to breakeven when you gain the profit as much as your stoploss.
    For example:- If you are trading on M15 timeframe and you place a stoploss of 25 pips and then you gained more than 25 pips then move your stoploss to the price where you opened the position (Breakeven). So, if the trade reverses back then you will have no loss.

4.) After you move your stoploss to breakeven then you have lift your Only one trade rule and you have the access to trade one more trade of the same lot size. You can trade with the same pair you trade earlier if you think that the signal is strong or you can even trade it on another pair.
    Thus, MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY Doubles your chances of profit with only 2-3% of risk.
    I Hope you all like my first thread in this forum and If the response is good I will come up with more good threads.

If you all feel that you have found something new money management technique then don't forget to Thank me

!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Trading!!!!!!!!!!!
    mazprofx.
    wow its a good one strategy aur is strategy main jo sab sy acha point main ny dekha hai woh yeh hai keh aap ny stop loss ko break even point py set karny ka kaha yeh bat sedha mery dimagh py ja takrai is ke liye main aapka shukria karoon shayad kam hi ho

2020-10-25   09:39
    Best answer #5

यूएसडी डॉलर में गिरावट के बावजूद यूएसडी / सीएडी की जोड़ी ने 1.3139 रुपये पर एक दैनिक दैनिक छापा। इससे पहले बुधवार को यूरोपीय सत्र के दौरान यह जोड़ा 1.3080 पर नीचे आया था, जो 7 सितंबर के बाद का निचला स्तर है। कच्चे तेल की कीमतों में गिरावट और कनाडा के आर्थिक आंकड़ों के बाद रिबाउंड हुआ। इसके अलावा, कुछ सीएडी के क्रॉस में कुछ लाभ लेने वाले का वजन लोनी पर हो सकता है। wti बैरल 3.50% गिर रहा है, $ 40.00 से थोड़ा ऊपर कारोबार कर रहा है।

2020-10-25   09:05
    Best answer #6

1.5 साल से व्यापार कर रहा हूं। मैंने कई किताबें और वेबसाइट पढ़ी हैं। लेकिन जब मैं अपनी पढ़ाई को वास्तविक ट्रेडिंग चीजों में लागू करता हूं तो यह भिन्न होता है। हर दिन मेरे लिए एक नया अनुभव लेकर आता है। रोज कुछ नया होता है। विदेशी मुद्रा वास्तविक दुनिया की तरह है
    और हम किताबों में पढ़ते हैं, यह सब आदर्श मामलों के बारे में है।
    वास्तविक दुनिया का व्यापार करना हमारी पढ़ाई से अलग है। यह अनुभव की मांग करता है जो समय के साथ आता है।

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The money trading strategy used uses the right money and margin management capital. This is pretty good information that a beginner in forex trading can take advantage of their trading on the forex market and a good strategy for cash money I will try it in the new trading week and until you do what I feel the trade is used using the right money management and margin capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is the best of all our information and the best hi yeh information sir ap nay shear ki hi hum logo say kafi achai mujay we are again hahaha our information may have you have ay kush howa ho mujay we yaqeen hi k esay information ap gay hum logo bb sliding and ap ne bohet he achi share information to hey hamary sath so that hamry fits 2000 pips hey for hamary leye bohet he best ho i won't bohet bara profit karney to ley lekin so hamary pas es say bi zayada pips ho to hum or zayada fortunately kar sakty.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nick For This Useful Post:

nurohman (2019-06-30)

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi dear, thank you very much for this beautiful trading strategy and I am impersonated with you and I add one of the best options in my knowledge to stop losses, unfortunately if you follow this strategy I think we are taking profits and avoiding losses thank you again and hope for you again post the best strategy and help us in the field of forex trading. and there is no better money management, losing the same calculations for years, arithmetic, you can maintain many steps well and when to stop 20 points, the idea of risk of injury 2% of the 25 points each company will give to You, and if you are in an entity, the risk of injury is likely to stop 3 percent of the stock market during the day. Because this particular system is recommended for, among others.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We will be able to compare the forex to a number of months or months to come. If you have any questions about this, then you will be asked to post a comment on this question. akun demo phaly If you want to go to the trial, or if you want to go to the hotel, then you can visit the bus to the bus or bus to see if you can go to the main entrance of the bus. The forex per logical time of the year has made it possible for us to make sure that we can make sure that we can login to the next stage of the event or at the same time as possible. If you say that you are logging in with a query, you can ask someone to contact you at any time, or if you have any questions or concerns about how much money you may have.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is very important in Forex trading, if we do not know how to manage our money in Forex trading then we can easily lose our capital even in 2 to 3 trades because when we enter into trade we must know when to get out of other wise results . loss of capital. and a good money management system always protects you from all types of risky trends. Without the right money management system, you will never make yourself a profitable and old trader. I never risk more than 5% per trade.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    GOOD Thank you for this good money management strategy, perfect for me, very good, I hope you are fine! and the application of the trading strategy ki kafi ashi hy appp iss I am so sorry ho gy aor app iss i bohat ashaa faida ha ha kar rathy ho gy appp ko is tarah ki add karty rahtnaa chahey iss sy application ko bohat hi faida hota hy aor dusry logon ka bi faida hota hy.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yai bat theak hi k ap ko MM why do you imagine rakh kar trade because chayay aur yai bhea bat dehan mai rakhnai light k har trade ap ki fortune mai nahe teak hi is leyay har trade k sath kam he sl sath tain ta k jabhea ap ko loss ho tou zaydah na ho ... and we have to manage money to control our ambitions to be trillions of billions of people ... haha but ambitions sometimes need to be needed ... iyyo aah

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,649 Times in 13,865 Posts
    g haan yeh bat bilkul theak hein jab hum kisi ny kisi ko acahy sy understand kar gaye to bohat zayda profiteable hota hein is liye humen chahye hain jab be hum treding krna start krey to achay sy pehly he sari paling kar lein

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that perfect management is the most important for us traders. At most, only safe trading and money management, let's say a business without that style is a guide similar to gambling until we are able to process business transactions to be real and very careful. My tip above will be very useful for all operators and the best money management system. is 1%. use your 1% capital to trade. total order must be 1%. maybe one order or many orders. but don't order more than 1% of your capital. now how much risk you take 2% of your capital. that means 200 pips takes stop losses on your order. must always follow a higher time frame. so you will be able to make good profits.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many foreign currencies out there, but you need to pay attention to foreign currencies that will make a big impact. Your foreign currencies that you want to pay attention to are ALL US greenbacks, Dollars, British pounds, European francs, Japanese Yen, Hawaiian greenbacks, Canadian greenbacks, and Brands and greenbacks. You also need to know exactly what specific period is reducing the finances of each of the next states. and good money management is what gives you the opportunity to produce more than you bet on the market, for example if your target is 100 points, stop loss must be half and therefore when you win twice and lose twice, you will still be profitable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 83 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)