+ Reply to Thread
Page 1065 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 65 565 965 1015 1055 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1075 1115 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,650 of 11250

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Senior Member ammar is an unknown quantity at this point ammar's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course i am so happy with forex its eally an excellent job i think its only the one way to earn fastest money in this world i love this business actually mje bohat profit hua hai aur issi waja sey mein bohat khush bhi hun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned samadshahid is an unknown quantity at this point samadshahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am very happy to fore bcause i have earn much then i predict before start i earn very good profit and know all small and big step in forex i don,t need any tension i trade easily in forex ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a very critical place. when we got profit then we will become happy enough but in time of loss we also got sadness. so is also happen to me and i am become happy when got profit but sad when get loss. my mind become very sad when i predict a trend but the market goes against it. then there is no way to take the loss. but in general i am happy with forex because i got a good way to make money although it is very much risky.

Member umam1881 is an unknown quantity at this point umam1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    very im terribly happy and enjoying forex all time as a result of im seeing forex is extremely friendly and best friend, very im like to actually play an journey game means that like all time finding profit therefore we could profit and never feel its a boring. pleas all time benefit from the method thats the another method to actually earn profit if it you choosing and trading just like a job thats not the most beneficial method. therefore thats why im trading terribly easy and cool, im earning minimum profit because we are part of a aweekly. still im enjoying all the method this will be the best chance to actually earn cash

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    g ha main boht happy hu forex business main forex boht acha business main forex main daily 6 gynty ka time dyta hu or acha earn kar lyta hu i love forex business forex main skill or experience hona boht lazmie hain main daily 10 dollor lazmie earn kar lyta hu or apni life main boht happy hu

Senior Member alpana is an unknown quantity at this point alpana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by razubd06 View Post
    I want to know every trader

Are you happy to trading Forex.

What's your expression.....
    yeah forex is one of the best business and we can make a good amount of profit with this business all we need is to use our strategy and ideas which is the main thing , and i am just working hard here to be the best forex trader and make a consistent profit with this business.

Senior Member tota11 is an unknown quantity at this point tota11's Avatar
    Thanks
    really im very happy and enjoying Forex all time because im seeing Forex is very friendly and best friend, really im like to play an adventure game means like all time finding profit so we can profit and never feel its a boring. Pleas all time enjoy the process thats the another way to earn profit if it you choosing and trading like a job thats not the best way.

Banned misshema is on a distinguished road misshema's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am very very happy to forex.I can earn from forex business.forex is my blood.i like to work forex.I hope forex is complete my dream.so I am happy in forex.forex is very help ful poor and this forum is help for unemployment people.

Member basit.online is an unknown quantity at this point basit.online's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan g mai forex mai happy hun or har bnda forex mai happy hai ku k forex har bndy ko chnce daita hai ghar bety bethy earn karny ka ku k forex trading mai age or academic qualification ki koi restriction nai hai har bnda forex join kar skta hai

Senior Member premv is an unknown quantity at this point premv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm curious about Forex currency trading, in addition to this, I am representing, and exactly why I standard
    In addition to the possibility of a reward in addition to the purchase and I am, of course, is in addition to the components of the barn would like to recognize these people because of my personal consequences if it is clear if we are with, where appropriate, that those people with very good condition we will also, in addition to the can, which is the value.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1065 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 65 565 965 1015 1055 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1075 1115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)