+ Reply to Thread
Page 1063 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 63 563 963 1013 1053 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1073 1113 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,630 of 11250

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Banned jibon1210 is an unknown quantity at this point jibon1210's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i get profit, than i be very happy for few moment. After all i am happy on forex . Forex is profitable business. so this is good near my thingking. I can know about international currency system. this is digital way to earn and learn. so, happy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rashed1 is an unknown quantity at this point rashed1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love currency trading and also i love to turn into a speculator and so the reason i always take action along with regular,
    threat and also compensate, sacrificing and also receiving as well as all are each of our parts and also i've got to take these individuals since my personal effects, nevertheless believe that in the event all of us take action along with right compared to we are able to manage these individuals along with nicely as well and also allow it to become profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurulhudaforex is an unknown quantity at this point nurulhudaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I am very happy to Forex because Profit earning is very easy without any hard work. It is also a new experience, we can learn many things from it.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    i will never be happy till i can get the method on how too profit consistenly from forex because as i know if you already have good system and can living out of forex then you already being financial freedom

Banned marha is an unknown quantity at this point marha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I favor Forex trading and that i love to firmly to be a trader and therefore why i invariably do this with regular. Risk and reward, losing and winning and in fact all the strategies are our elements and that i have to firmly settle for them as my consequences. However believe if we do this with right than we will manage all of them with well too and create it profitable.

Senior Member anytimejancok is an unknown quantity at this point anytimejancok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course i am very happy for forex commerce business as a result of its is not a scam and your amount is secured and this is often a decent issue profit and loss on your hand. i think haven't any business like forex. however generally i'm sad when l have been commerce at a loss. i'm very proud of the manner business is destined to a profit loss.

Member nurulhudaforex is an unknown quantity at this point nurulhudaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am happy to forex because it provide us a good profit. It has an opportunity to do full time & part time job,so we can trade anytime.We also get new experience and profit.

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    g ha main boht happy hu forex business main forex main kamiyab hony ky liya skill kie boht zarorat hain or skill ky liya learning zarori hain main daily forex main 5 gynty trade karta hu or acha profit earn kar lyta hu main boht happy hu forex business

Senior Member hamzashakeel is on a distinguished road hamzashakeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to see every body happy in forex trading .trading is world wide business so every body get profit from it but you must learn first then open real account and get paid.

Senior Member sarfraz is on a distinguished road sarfraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han main forex se bohat happy ho aur main es meiin kam kar k bohat acha feel karta hun mujhe es mein kam kar k bohat achal lagta hai aur main proud feel karta hun forex per work kar k main es mein jitna kam karta hun mujhe es ka silah mil jata hai aur main es mein aur achi trade karne ki try karon ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1063 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 63 563 963 1013 1053 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1073 1113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)