+ Reply to Thread
Page 1059 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 59 559 959 1009 1049 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1069 1109 ... LastLast
Results 10,581 to 10,590 of 11250

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Member chamso is an unknown quantity at this point chamso's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why not be happy to trade Forex؟؟, this lucrative trade and dense, and fun speculation and risk money annd wait for profit, I am of course happy and amused trade forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member emranhss is an unknown quantity at this point emranhss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by razubd06 View Post
    Are you happy to Forex?
    Off course. Because I withdraw a some from here and I have some in my balance till now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member basit.online is an unknown quantity at this point basit.online's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan g bilkul mai forex sy khush hun mainy kabi socha nai tha k ghar bethy bethy mai is tarah earn kar skunga mai khush hun forex sy or mai forex sy satisfied hun is liye mai apni studies k sath sath forex ko time day rha hun

Banned shanu is an unknown quantity at this point shanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course I am happy with forex business because forex is very profitable business we can earn a lot of money in short time with small investment If you have ability to control your emotions you will be successful

Senior Member don3 is an unknown quantity at this point don3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han ma forex market ma kam ker k boht khush hu q k ye boht hi profitable business ha aur ap ko is ko kernay k liye zayada work bhi nahi kerna hota sirf market trend dekhna hota hai aur is sa ap ko boht kuch seekhnay ko bhi mil jata hai.

Member ouhanbed852410 is an unknown quantity at this point ouhanbed852410's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am even a beginner but I'm glad to know forex, especially after I metted with this forums, I will be ables to do many things that are beneficials to this forums, the forums has helped me to know more in forex so that I could be more enthusiastic in the trading !

Member anowarh15 is an unknown quantity at this point anowarh15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am very happy with Forex trading business. i took Forex business as a part time trader. but i like to be full time trader. i will try to be this. i enjoy this business because of earning $.

Senior Member jafarmansur is an unknown quantity at this point jafarmansur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I, irrespective of technique or products not really determine what go back statements Foreign exchange program Affiliate brand new opinions Affiliate internet application. brand new.

Banned malhi is an unknown quantity at this point malhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes , i am happy to m,work on the forex trading and most of the people do the trading on the forex and be happy to work on this site .most of the people work at home and also women do the trading.

Senior Member blackrose is an unknown quantity at this point blackrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am happy in forex trading.Because it give me much money.Except sometime i am very happy on forex trading.Without forex i cannot think a single day,It is my life .Now it is control my blood circulation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1059 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 59 559 959 1009 1049 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1069 1109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)