+ Reply to Thread
Page 1047 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 47 547 947 997 1037 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1057 1097 ... LastLast
Results 10,461 to 10,470 of 11250

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Banned fst2012 is on a distinguished road fst2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    The first thing a forex trader should do is to develop love for forex trading before profits have to come to us,because without finding happiness in forex trading we cant trade with confidence.and with that we wont make reasonable profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member DreamchandrA is an unknown quantity at this point DreamchandrA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am with Forex. This is an outstanding business area. Also this is an outstanding earning area. I just love to stay with forex. And I want to be carry on with it as long as possible. So this is not the time to time spent with other business. This is the time to to sepnd time with Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member naumanfarooq is an unknown quantity at this point naumanfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i m happy as i have enough knowlege about the forex trading mrket so i love it as i make money from it.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not always but many times i am happy from the market when i am going to get some money but if my analysis are not strong then it is hard for me and mostly then i am going to lose the money in the market.

Banned sundorali0000 is on a distinguished road sundorali0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i am very happy about my forex trading because it is the impressive mater for the forex trader. Who are the gainer in the forex market only they are the happy.

Senior Member Shuvo Ajoy is an unknown quantity at this point Shuvo Ajoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I am so much happy from my forex profit. I was a poor person in ancient life and now can make proper livelihood from forex profit. I trade with proper money management and never destroy my account. I withdraw money as monthly basis like as salary. I want to deposit more money when I successfully analyze market.

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am happy now trading forex because i have started making consistent profits from it unlike the past where i was sad because of the losses i was making.

Senior Member pikedu is an unknown quantity at this point pikedu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course !!
    i'm happy with Forex because it the most profitable online business which required good experience and learning.i like forex trading and i love to become a trader and so why i always do it with regular, Being affiliate forex is a lucrative opportunity to make money promoting trading services and forex brokers.

Senior Member umerfr9 is an unknown quantity at this point umerfr9's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes m much happy with this, today m working first time and i am very excited... its gota lots of unique question found of entertainment and fun.

Senior Member Mosa is on a distinguished road Mosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I am happy with this because I am earning handsome amount of profit happiness is depend on your earning percentage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1047 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 47 547 947 997 1037 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1057 1097 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)