+ Reply to Thread
Page 1043 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 43 543 943 993 1033 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1053 1093 ... LastLast
Results 10,421 to 10,430 of 11250

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Senior Member sajid malik is an unknown quantity at this point sajid malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is my first business and also my experience after studies and i am very happy after join the forex market
    i am doing trading from 3 years and i earn lot of money from forex and after join and earn money from forex i have no need of any other job and business
    forex change my life and also my life style i love and like forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sobuj0191888 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj0191888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometime i don't happy with the Forex and many time happy with Forex. Forex is my life and i love it so much also After learning Forex trading and getting experience through demo account we can make good income every month and earn a good money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member eh6fctn is an unknown quantity at this point eh6fctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han me forex se bohat khush hun . Ye ak acha profitable business hai or is se thory wakt me zayda earning hasil hoti hai .ye 24 hours online business hai koi b shaks is pr kisi b wakt working kr k earnimg kr sakta hai..............

Banned md.jaynal is an unknown quantity at this point md.jaynal's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a new trader i want to say the i am happy with trader because forex trader give me a lot of money in a short time and is so easily and quickly. Forex change my life style.

Senior Member zaheerkhan21 is an unknown quantity at this point zaheerkhan21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han ma forex say bhut zyda khus ho kyun forex ma bhut zyda earning ki ja sakti hai forex relible bi hai aur forex ma low invest kay sath achi earning kar saktey hai.forex ma other online job ki traha koi fruad nhi hai aur cash bi easily mil jati hai .forex is great job

Senior Member March2013 is on a distinguished road March2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the very beginning I was very upset when I lost my first capital. But now I am going very well with trading and I am very happy with Forex.

Banned kap is an unknown quantity at this point kap's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i am happy in forex trade because its a great opportunity in every educated peoples & its true i have noot a profitable site in forex trade.so,now i am a learner in forex & i have a big dream.

Senior Member Namul is an unknown quantity at this point Namul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friend, I'm really happy and enjoying all the time because I look at Forex is a very good friend and the best, im really like to play an adventure game that always how to find win for us to enjoy, and never feel it is boring . It does all while enjoying the process is reversed to profit and if you choose to act as a job is not the best way. That's why im trading very simple and fresh, I'm a AWEEKLY minimal advantage. Im always enjoy every sense, this is the best opportunity to make money.

Senior Member hiranaseem is an unknown quantity at this point hiranaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am very happy with forex ku k ye aik aisa side business hai jis se mjhy buhat se faiday houy hain or ho rae hain sub se importnat baat tou ye hai k mai financially buaht strong ho gaey ho jo k forex ki hi mehrbaani ki wja se hai

Senior Member saqib4242 is on a distinguished road saqib4242's Avatar
    Thanks
    je han ap nay ak acha sawl kiya ahn ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho mere khyal ma ma to forex tarde say both kush ho or may nay us say both kuch hassil kiya han ussay may nay earning ke sath sath or be both kuch seakha han

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1043 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 43 543 943 993 1033 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1053 1093 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)