+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Member IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 305 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel Happy in Forex Trading, because I love to Forex Trading. well, it is not easy to Enjoy Forex Trading especially at Learning Process.. but when you start feeling happy, that can reduce Stress in Forex Trading and that means you are Love to do Trade..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IDEA For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2018-10-01), saddam092 (2019-07-07), TARAN (2018-12-12)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Listen to you, I work and earn money through forex for a long time and I have never faced any problem that caused my disappointment, I get my payments regularly at that time and this is a big reason that I am very happy to work in forex. Give yourself time to develop. The most important thing is that you have to work hard to read about forex and learn to do some analysis. You also need to trade at the same time. Trade lots of small sizes to learn first and when you do well, only increase the lot size. Think about developing your skills first and income will come later.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Member Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bilkul dear me boht happy hun.Aj tak forex me mujhe 50usd se ziada ka Profit b hoa hai jab k me abhi Newbie hun. Q k dear me is business ko serious leti hun or hard work kar rahi hun.is liye me boht had tak loss ko control karne ki position me b aa gai hun.Is liye dear ab me is business se boht enjoy karti hun.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bloombarg31 For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex se profit milta ha yu khushi bhi milti ha or is terha se ap k liy forex trading earning jab ho gi tu ap yaha per happy hon gay werna ap kabhi yaha per happy mhi ho sakty hen. Forex ko ap apny haapy khud hi bna sakty hen. Yaha per acha kam ker k ap forex ko acha bana sakty hen

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sonia1122 For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am very happy dear because forex is most popular business. I like it because every one can start it without big investment whether they are man or woman. But dear its not easy to became good trader,its requires a lot of knowledge ,skills,experience,courage of facing losses and more.So,dear if anywone want to became good trader,he/she should do work hard first.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Bloombarg31 (2018-09-22), saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother i am very happy that this business is the short cut of the income many traders make much profit in this business and they change their life with this business , the traders must get the learning of this business before trading in the real account , many women traders retired people and the students are are the part of this business and making good income .

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07), sarfraz786 (2018-09-26), yulbang111 (2018-09-26)

Member IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 305 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am really happy with forex because i am working in forex for a long time and i am making lot of money with my expectations so its really great for me all time and i am really happy with forex.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IDEA For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2018-10-01), saddam092 (2019-07-07), TARAN (2018-12-12)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,080 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhai ma boat happy ho forex ma work kar ka us leay huma cheay ka sahi work karna ma leay huma acha tiem bhe chway hota ha jesa hum acha bonua bhe kama sakhta ha or apne trading ko bhe asni say chal sakhta hain us leay huma cheya ka sahi work karna ka leya huma acha bonsu bhe darkar hota ha

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear friend i am happy from forex trading because it gives me earning in the shape of profit because i am deserving for it for those conditions i am feel happy and i am also a hard worker and try for a good future so all persons feels happy whose are earning from here.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-09-24), Connect009 (2018-10-30), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-30), gmails (2018-09-24), Hoorain (2018-10-30), saddam092 (2019-07-07), Sakoon (2018-11-11), zahidali (2018-09-21), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,147 Times in 1,148 Posts
    main indain forom ka thanks karta hon jo hamein yeh opportunity provide kar rahay hein kay hum apna knowledge share kar kay achi earning karen. is say achi baat aor kia ho sakti hai main is say aor forex say bohat khush hon aor main is per work karta rahon ga.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-09-20), saddam092 (2019-07-07), Sadtrader (2018-09-20), zahid2016 (2018-09-21), zahidali (2018-09-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)