+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ayazfx View Post
    Yes my dera i am very very happy with Forex because Forex is the great and real business in all over the world and there is no other business like Forex business. Forex is very profitable business and we can easily earn huge money and increase your daily income. We can earn huge money in Forex and that's way it's very popular and every body want to join Forex and everyone is happy with Forex....
    Ham logon ko apni trades me agar income aasani ke saath me milne lag jaati hai tab hamare paas me jyada profits bhi aa sakte hain. Hame apni trades me is tarah ka trading ka plan follow karna hoga jo hame sahi time par income de sakta hai aur ham log jiski madad se bade traders bhi ban sakte hain.

Agar ham log apni trades se daily income kamana chahate hain tab hame uske liye sahi trades ko karna seekhna hoga.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rafictn View Post
    Yes of course that i am very happy with forex trading. It is very user friendly earning plate from where every one can earn money. It is a part time business and i am do forex with my free time and earn money. With my spare time i can Patrice on a demo account and read forex related topic that is very helpful in real trading.
    It is very good that as a newbie trader you like forex and you are happy trading forex part time . The best part is that you are doing a great job by first trading on a demo account which is very important and wise thing to do .

Most of the newbie traders ignore this factor and after doing some analysis they think that it is very easy to trade forex and they see the charts and just open trade in any direction and this is the major mistake which most of the newbie traders do and suffer losses initially . If you want to make money in real account trading forex it is important that you first practice in demo account for some time or till the time you are confident with your trading plan , your skills and trading ability and way you analyse the markets and once you are able to make some regular profits and no matter even small amount then you can always invest some capital in real account and start trading the same way .

Once you achieve success in demo account it will also follow you in real account .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghaffar500 View Post
    dear trader hum pehlay to nahain thay es say but ab hum es say khush bhi aur hard work bhi kr rhay hain kun phelay hamain pta ni tha k es main kia krna hay aur es main hum khud hi ghalit krtay jatay thay aur loss bhi hota tha ab hum es say ghalti nahain krtay aur hamain es say profit bhi ho rha hay........
    hard work bahut hi jayda zroori hai hume hard work kahi per bhi usccess hona hai to hume hard work karna hi adega har trader ko hard wrok karna bina hard work kiY KOI BHI BANDA SUcccess nhi pa sakta hai humesah trader ko harrd work karna chahiy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han i am so happy with forex. Lekin mery khyal me ya khushi tab hi hasil hoti hai jab hm forex me hard work karty hain or achay experience and knowledge k sath hm acha profit earn kar sakty hain jo hmary life style ko b change kar skata hai or hm happy rah sakty hain.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-05-30), billyboy00007 (2018-05-28), danish555 (2018-05-25), ghaffar500 (2018-05-25), hafiz shahid iqbal (2018-05-27), Nirzana (2018-05-29), rehanayaz (2018-05-24), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear friend main to forex trading say bhut hi happy hun kyun kay mujhay to lagta hai kay forex trading say acha our koi business nahi ha kyun kay main forex trading ko easily ghar bhatay karta hun our is main time ki bhi koi pabandi nai hai our main forex trading say acha profit earn kar rha hun jis ki wajha say main forex trading main bhut happy hun,

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,046 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader pehlay to hum es say khush nahain thay kun es say hamain loss hota tha ab hum nay es pay work kia hay aur smjha hay k ksay trade ki jati hay es liay ab hamain es say profit bhi hota hay aur yehi wja hay k hamain profit bhi hota hay es liay hum ab khush bhi hain es say.......

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-24), kashi93 (2018-05-24), sarfraz786 (2018-05-24)

Banned ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,679 Times in 1,359 Posts
    Yes my dera i am very very happy with Forex because Forex is the great and real business in all over the world and there is no other business like Forex business. Forex is very profitable business and we can easily earn huge money and increase your daily income. We can earn huge money in Forex and that's way it's very popular and every body want to join Forex and everyone is happy with Forex....

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ayazfx For This Useful Post:

kashi93 (2018-05-29), rehanayaz (2018-05-23), Unregistered (4)

Junior Member rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course that i am very happy with forex trading. It is very user friendly earning plate from where every one can earn money. It is a part time business and i am do forex with my free time and earn money. With my spare time i can Patrice on a demo account and read forex related topic that is very helpful in real trading.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rafictn For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-05-24)

Senior Member adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,552 Times in 1,093 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am happy with forex it is a profitable online business. In this business you requires experience as well as learning about forex trading. After learning and get experience through demo account you are able to get money and bear your needs.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,046 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader hum pehlay to nahain thay es say but ab hum es say khush bhi aur hard work bhi kr rhay hain kun phelay hamain pta ni tha k es main kia krna hay aur es main hum khud hi ghalit krtay jatay thay aur loss bhi hota tha ab hum es say ghalti nahain krtay aur hamain es say profit bhi ho rha hay........

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-24), kashi93 (2018-05-24), sarfraz786 (2018-05-24), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)