+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 1064 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han mai to is business sey kafi happy hoon. Forex kafi acha online trading business hai aur is k sath ye kafi reliable aur profitable bhi hai is liye is ko kafi zyada logon ney join kiya hua hai aur daily is k traders increase ho rahey hain. mujhey is forum sey learning aur earning dono ho jati hai is liye mai happy hoon k ghar sey hi mujhey paisey mil jatey hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tayyab4ptc For This Useful Post:

nadia (2018-06-19)

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my dear sir,forex is very good business of the world,In this business,more you do work hard,more you can earn good profits.SO dear,i am happy with forex. I hope i will take this business as a life time business and could earn a good amount of money. Good luck to all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-25), billyboy00007 (2018-06-26), danish555 (2018-06-26), MARandhawa (2018-06-22), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Raja551 (2018-06-21), rehanayaz (2018-06-21), sakigbest (2018-06-26), sarfraz786 (2018-06-26), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main Forex mai bohat happy hon Forex main hum ko bohat opportunities milti hain Trading ke liye hum ko bohat fida hota hai main bohat se logo ko ye prefer karta hon ke aik proper business build ke liye wo Forex mai kam karain.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), fxearner (2018-06-20), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-20), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30), Unregistered (3)

Junior Member earners will become famous soon enough earners will become famous soon enough earners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul main forex trading kr k boht khush hu,n or boht profit b kmata hu taa ke apni financial zindagi sakoon se enjoy kr skoo,n.forex ek aisa platform hai jahan hm boht kuch sikhtey hain kbi haar kr or kbi jeet kr. forex aik aisa karobar hai jahan insan khud ko pantuate kr skta hai or zindagi k baqi mamlat b easily hal kr skta hai. is liye agr koi forex main nakam ho geya hai to mehnt jari rkhey or apni ghltio,n ko sanwarney ki koshsh krey. ek din wo zroor kamyab ho jaye ga..
    Learning Is Better Than EarNinG

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to earners For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-18), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-06-18)

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,688 Times in 12,965 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darakan View Post
    Yes, of course. I love to exchange forex. Because it is a comfortable business that requires good experience and learning. After studying Forex trading and gain experience through demo accounts, we can generate a good income every day and make our lives easy and beautiful. and I'm glad that's why I stayed here for a long time. if I'm not happy then I've left this site. I think Forex is the best for me. many advantages and opportunities are here, then others. I really like this site and I have many plans with Forex.
    forex trading is one of the best online business in this world. forex trading is the best business to earn good income. anyone around the world can join in this business without restriction. we have same opportunity to get successful in forex business. but we should have good skill, more experience, more discipline and trading plan. so..we should do hard work and more practice to increasing our skill.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yulbang111 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-06-24), earners (2018-06-18), fxearner (2018-06-18), sarfraz786 (2018-06-24), sridevi (2018-06-18), Unregistered (2), zohaib36 (2018-06-18)

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am happy with the forex market. Forex is a great place to work and a great place to earn an income. We can easily trade in the forex market. Moreover, the forex market is open to everyone. And working in the forex market is very easy. And there are many things that help us to learn the forex market. So I'm happy with forex. and I am happy with forex trading, because forex is the most profitable online business. It is one of the best businesses and the best source of income in the world, and provides the opportunity to work as part or full timers.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course. I love to exchange forex. Because it is a comfortable business that requires good experience and learning. After studying Forex trading and gain experience through demo accounts, we can generate a good income every day and make our lives easy and beautiful. and I'm glad that's why I stayed here for a long time. if I'm not happy then I've left this site. I think Forex is the best for me. many advantages and opportunities are here, then others. I really like this site and I have many plans with Forex.

Banned Yahoo is on a distinguished road Yahoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friend i am happy with forex trading because it gives us platform for trading and help us earn money from this site,so in my opinion it is a very good thing for all kind of persons who not yet got a such job.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yahoo For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ha hum forex trading sa bohat kush ha q k is jaca bisnice koi neai is ma ap jatana cam karta ha ya bisnice ap ko utna he ap ko fadia hotia ha is ma ap jatana b pasa camana chata ha utna cama sakta ha ya ap pa depand carta ha thanks

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-25), lal765 (2018-06-11)

Senior Member adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,552 Times in 1,093 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am happy with forex trading business. Because it is business where you need basic knowledge about trading you can spend 3 to 4 hours daily in this business and make money. It is a 24 hours online business. There is no need to go outside the home to any factor or office just stay online and make money according to your own investment and meet your desires.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adilbadsha For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), zohaib36 (2018-06-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 1064 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)