+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Which strategies i should to try?

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried to trade my strategy 2-3 demos that showed my success in this matter. However, I have trained my account to live. I think this might be useful. And give this benefit, this is explained. and I think as a beginner, you must first trade a demo that will help you learn how to do scalping. Therefore, it needs a lot of technical analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think the best strategy is to work on the mens live account account bounce is the best strategy because real and demo accounts are not the same, thanks for reading and before deciding which strategy to use i suggest you to read the first article about forex to gain knowledge about forex besides, you can join forums to help solve the problems you face

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not publish your argument, only in your demo, demo if you live, life is up to you but this is for trading. You can only practice again and try using the strategies I have used. open buy at any price down 30 pips from the MA 100 or the open selling price differs up by 30 pips from MA 100. Please use wise money management using 1000 pips resistance and don't take too much profit. You only take 10 pips. Please try and good luck

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many professional traders in the forex market so they use more strategies in the forex market to make a profit. best mt4 for strategy use. so you can try it about demo trading to get a profit. this helps the real market. and there are many strategies that spread on the internet. All strategies can be used to trade, but you must choose to choose only one strategy that benefits you. Of course, to decide which one is the best, you should try it on a demo account. You can use it in real trading when you are sure of the strategy.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for beginners I recommend support and resistance levels and friendliness. also as a macd and rsi indicator. when you learn more about forex, you can try harmonic patterns, Elliot waves, Fibonacci based readings. start with simple things and if you want to be serious in forex trading, I suggest you learn about support and resistance, using horizontal and trendline, but if it's still difficult you can use moving averages to help you determine SnR levels.

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,214 Times in 11,226 Posts
    in demo account, you can try some methods and strategies, just try for somes and learn them. and then you will get a choice to use something suitable with your styles, this is very important for you, because it will become your best trading system later, and so, learn it as well as you can, make practicing and master it, and then you will get the right way for your trading forex

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-29), ba33 (2018-08-29), FA148P (2018-08-30), FM2127 (2018-08-29), PAK786 (2018-08-31), SA148P (2018-08-29), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,477 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wsy tho bht sary strategy hai mery bhai lkn mazy ki bat ye hai k apko srf apni hi strategy par kam karna chahye agar ap apni strategy bna kar us par
    Jo hai trading karo gy tho apko us sy bht zyada fyda hoga mery bhai aur apko trading k bary mai sub achy sy experience bhi ho jaye ga.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-21), bali351 (2018-08-30), Mustansir (2018-08-21), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-08-21), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,254 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear brother you need to invent your own strategy here in the forex so the key point is that you will received very awesome and amazing results with your own strategy
    so don't be greedy or angry after getting some losses don't try to be upset just try to stood with awesome stamina and awesome creation of your own thinking and that
    will be the proud moment for you as well.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-08-20), Mustansir (2018-08-21), QamarXulqi (2018-08-20), Unregistered (3), yulbang111 (2018-08-21)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear sir trader ko koi bhi strategy use karne se pehle trader ko usko demo account mai use karna chahiye aise hi trader ko real account mai use nahi karna chahiye trader ko yaha par sahi tarha se trading karna chahiye tabhi trader ko acha result milta hai,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-20), arshadlaskani (2018-07-09)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    main abi tk jo strategies use ki hai main na low strategies use ki wo low strategies main ati hai iss k elawa main na koi stratiges nhi use ki hai

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)