+ Reply to Thread
Page 652 of 673 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 650 651 652 653 654 662 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is online trading. So it may be risky or not be risky what ever it. I can easily trade with Forex online trade in all time. People those who are unemployed they can work with forex in ideal time. People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kanon is an unknown quantity at this point kanon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    patient and patient the only way to realize your dream and I think I am here just encourages and the Need to Improve Your trading skills here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Mohona is on a distinguished road Mohona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have losses and losses then first you have check that are you sure about your strategy and make sure your understanding about forex. Then you can find your wrong and recover it. If you don't understand about it and you are not able to give time and make profit then you should escape from here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are times when situation is too complicated and we find no way to clearly understand the market but that does not mean that the situation will remian for ever and we just need to wait for some time and for sure will find right opporutnities for that reason never thought of giving up trading.

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahe bahi bikul be nahi main iss terha khabi b nahi scooh sakta hoon ab forex trading kay barey main yeh meray khoon main shamil hay abb main iss kay baghair nahi rahe sakta hoon ab. it work for me like drug.

Member Hamza Guizi is an unknown quantity at this point Hamza Guizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the going get s tough giving up forex is the easiest option for others... but for me it s the farthest from my mind nowadays because I think I am just starting to fully appreciate the goodness of forex in my life. I knew forex is worth all the pain I been through.

Senior Member eskip is an unknown quantity at this point eskip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Im also losing money by trading in forex market, i have loss more money by trading currency. my relative tell me that forex will become your chances to build up your dream but i cant do it cause forex platform is so much dangerous so now i want to giving up forex.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thought it at once when i was the beginner level and lost all my investment in a a single day. i was really frustrated and wanted to give up trading. but my elder brother inspired me and now i am making profit as well. thank you.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well not yet and I dont think that I would ever think of giving up Forex because I am satisfied with my trading and I do not feel disgraced when I am in loss. I am a happy trader and love Forex.

Banned hasnian is an unknown quantity at this point hasnian's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the loss and the profit is the part of the every business in the every business the loss and the profit is do but i think if the traders take the loss and they leave the trading it is the bad decisions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 652 of 673 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 650 651 652 653 654 662 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)