+ Reply to Thread
Page 646 of 673 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 644 645 646 647 648 656 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    mai sapne may bhi trading karta hoo, aur aisa system ko drop kar dena , sawal-hi-paida nai hota, is business se mai bohut kuch seekha hoo aur khushi ke baat ye hai ke maine bohut paisa bhi kamaya hai,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shuvo50 is an unknown quantity at this point shuvo50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Are you usually losing money during your trading in forex?
    How much are you losing now?If you have lost so much money in forex market,have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?
    For me,I have ever thought about giving up trading.While,it is my friend who just encourages me that it is a global market can grow bigger and biger.It is a place for of chances.You can make it.
    Now I am still stick to my trade now.
    What about you, guys?
    Guys, i think every trader loss dome money in trading. because new trader don't practice more on demo. so loss most come. dome trader create risk high. some get position in extra emotion. its the main thing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    often comes to my mind to stop trading and forget all about forex, but until now I have not been able to leave and stop being a forex trader. There are many reasons why I could not leave forex,

Senior Member van is an unknown quantity at this point van's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many a time I've been thinking about this and it absolutely kills me then. Trade really can be very frustrating, it takes discipline, maturity and trader autonomy accord against the good in Forex trading.

Member nabi is an unknown quantity at this point nabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One day i get a death of 125$ and that day i was really dejected and definite to not to business but after many measure i started thought positively that its a job and today i fuck not irresponsible my money but also attained a fortunate knowledge which i can use it and be paying every quantify i transaction and now i am useful.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    My business is not necessarily that style of folks who quit effortlessly. I've a large opportunity to accomplishment in currency trading even though When i was unable 1 or 2 times initially but we need to try yet again when you should accomplishment.
    yes try and try again this is what I am following and never give up this is just the theory for me and I believe success has to come if you will be good so i have believe in myself that I am a good trader so i am sure I am going to achieve the success i am looking for and I just can not give up now after coming so much ahead.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    My business is not necessarily that style of folks who quit effortlessly. I've a large opportunity to accomplishment in currency trading even though When i was unable 1 or 2 times initially but we need to try yet again when you should accomplishment.

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Are you usually losing money during your trading in forex?
    How much are you losing now?If you have lost so much money in forex market,have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?
    For me,I have ever thought about giving up trading.While,it is my friend who just encourages me that it is a global market can grow bigger and biger.It is a place for of chances.You can make it.
    Now I am still stick to my trade now.
    What about you, guys?
    If we give up in forex I think this is a big loss.And we know that the forex market is likely to make us successful in the future.The main thing is to know the secrets needed to be able to reach that success.The key is actually a very simple application of the MM and disciplined in every trade must be saved.

Junior Member Md Ratul is an unknown quantity at this point Md Ratul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometime i think it when i'm in a bad situation.but after take a rest in my mind i thought to enter the forex again.

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abhishekhanal View Post
    Now I have been addicted on forex and I think I will never be giving up forex because it's just money machine for me
    yeah very true that you do to never give up in forex but do not get too addicted because forex is not gambling but a pure business with skill and knowledge .... circle with an addiction that you will be trading with a greedy ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 646 of 673 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 644 645 646 647 648 656 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)