+ Reply to Thread
Page 642 of 673 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 640 641 642 643 644 652 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Member bonnasaha is an unknown quantity at this point bonnasaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,you are right.it is obvious for every trader that they lost money during trading in forex.i have lost 200 usd.but i never give up trading.because this is business and it is the rule of business that you can make profit as well as you can loss your money also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a risky business. so there is possibility of profit and loss. but the thing is that how much we will will practice it, that much we will be knowledgeable. I faced a loss several time in my trading life but I never think that I will give up the forex. because day by day it is making me expert.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned faisal89 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal89's Avatar
    Thanks
    I though few moment i change it quite fractious to trade as i could not realize the market and trend healthy, and in such state i sat out waiting for an possibility and when things became many clearer i again proceed trading.

Senior Member abdellatif2013 is an unknown quantity at this point abdellatif2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, once in a trading career i feel to live that business because i lost many dollars in that business but a friend of mine helps me a lot and now i am very happy and my trades is according to strategy

Member Shahrior is an unknown quantity at this point Shahrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i never thought like this where there is a lose there is also profit i think in this way

Senior Member fakermane is an unknown quantity at this point fakermane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have ever thought about this, but in the second thought I think again and I have been so far in this Business and Success is so Near to me. thinking that way will motivates you. you should not thinking about bad thing if you really want to be Successful in Forex Trading. Give up in Forex Trading, can be means give up in other Business..

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have already made loss $3000. I am a student and it is very big balance for me. My last loss was one year ago. After that I have not make any loss! Because I have not money to invest again. But I have not stopped out. I have find out the reason for getting losses. I have tried to repair them.

Senior Member doyinfaloni is an unknown quantity at this point doyinfaloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i have never thought of giving up on forex trading
    may be i might someday but for now i dont think so because i am making good money
    and i will not want to quit forex trading at the moment

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never felt to leave the forex when first exposed to a margin call, even I have not had time to draw profit I made. time I was feeling very disappointed, but then I should feel challenged to become a successful trader, then to this day I still do business in this field.

Banned chirag111222 is on a distinguished road chirag111222's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a newbie and when i trade some pips i was really thrilled as well as scared about money i was so hasty in taking decision that instead of keeping some patience i lost all game and my trade was give up that time ,after being over i trade very securely and with utmost care .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 642 of 673 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 640 641 642 643 644 652 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)