+ Reply to Thread
Page 636 of 673 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 634 635 636 637 638 646 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, at times when i was a beginner and i used to be at loss, i did think about giving up forex trading as i thought i wont be able to do this but i contained myself an thought of keep tring again and again. now today when i'm doing good, i dont think of giving up at all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvi View Post
    I have never though of giving up forex trading business inspite of having huge losses, because quitting the market only leaves me as a loser. Thus, i want to stay in the forex market and achieve my goal of obtaining financial freedom through forex trading.
    We should also learn from other successful trader, because forex trade is all about learning from different aspect of it. My advice to all new beginner is that trading forex for the first time is not always easier what matter most is patience in trading it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member salati is an unknown quantity at this point salati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Are you usually losing money during your trading in forex?
    How much are you losing now?If you have lost so much money in forex market,have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?
    For me,I have ever thought about giving up trading.While,it is my friend who just encourages me that it is a global market can grow bigger and biger.It is a place for of chances.You can make it.
    Now I am still stick to my trade now.
    What about you, guys?

hi friends,
    in the reality , I already know forex since 6 months ago. I am still learning and have just opened a real account a month ago. Until now, I have not had a reason to give up on forex trading

Member rajdave21 is an unknown quantity at this point rajdave21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new in forex so I have never thought about giving up forex trading. I trust that I would be able to earn huge profit continuously being experienced trader in forex market. My great desire to learn forex trading perfectly..thanks..

Senior Member waleed.aslam is an unknown quantity at this point waleed.aslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I say that i experience alot of losses in forex trading....but i never cerebration that i present move up forex trading...because i cerebrate that forex trading has few angelical chances to straighten a money....we fair requisite to learn it symptomless and work a great plan for it and then we can do symptomless in forex trading...

Banned Fmfx is an unknown quantity at this point Fmfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually in the early stage of my forex trading carrier when i can't get success from forex and always loss again and again in my trades then i was so disappointed about forex and thought that forex is not for me, and i said i had to give up forex trading , But after that i find my self going back to forex again saying let me give it one more try and again and again, untill now success is coming. so i will advice all not to give up yet.

Regards

Senior Member nasima is an unknown quantity at this point nasima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think and I have ever about giving up trading . While, it is my friend who just encourages me that it is a global market can grow bigger and biger .

Member sohankhan is on a distinguished road sohankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think those give up trade which hadn't earned money by trading. but i am earning a huge money. so i will always with trading with forex.

Banned Fmfx is an unknown quantity at this point Fmfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suffered alot of loss in forex trading but i never gave up forex trading because i know that forex trading has some good chances to make back my money, we just need to learn it well and make good plans for it and then we will be successfull in forex trading. Some people thnk that they can trade without any basic knowledge and make profit, i always make a plan for my tradings and will not leave forex trading.

Regards

Banned SAEED is an unknown quantity at this point SAEED's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not losing money in forex.I am improving my trading skills slowly.I don't want to leave forex.May all of us be successful here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 636 of 673 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 634 635 636 637 638 646 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)