+ Reply to Thread
Page 632 of 673 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 ... LastLast
Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Senior Member mrrafy73 is an unknown quantity at this point mrrafy73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i do not think so.if i giving up this forex our confidence will be destryoed.If the trader lose in tradinghe should not giving up this.because the trader should not disappointed with his business volume.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA's Avatar
    Thanks
    no, i haven't thought to give up forex still because i have made many loses but i think if we give up forex we will do a work of fool.
    we should trade again by concentrating our mind...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rita View Post
    To get something good we are to sacrifice time, money,even life.I who have not ever thought leaving trade in forex.
    It is the source of roaming the see of knowledge and enjoyment.
    pleasure that we can get from some trade rules that will make us better understand and know what we actually be thinking about some things that provisions already we've had with some of the trading method is reasonable and in accordance with the rules themselves

Senior Member pyro is an unknown quantity at this point pyro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new to forex and trading. and in my time that i have traded i have liked it a lot. i have learnt a lot about trading. earned some good profits and for now i am feeling comfortable using forex and trading. planing on becoming a successful trader and so i am not planning on leaving any time soon.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    some time in trading a lose money continuously day by day .then i think about give up trading in Forex.but when my friend who are success in this business tell these type of things always possible in trading or any other business don't give up.then i gain some confidence and start trading after some time with good opportunities.

Senior Member samilarbi is an unknown quantity at this point samilarbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it come to me thid feeling and i really do but when i dont find any other good way i return to this market by a clear of mind and all the bad past that i have it, when you make this experience i think you need to discipline with it and never forget the result of the risking

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that I may quit full time trading sometime in my life for a bigger business in the financial world but it will certainly be far from now. So I think of it less

Senior Member featurelion is on a distinguished road featurelion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahi khan View Post
    no of course not. i am a new comer. i want try my luck in forex trade
    aap ko luck nehi try kerni hey aap ko hard work kerna hey kunki hard work sey hi pesay or kamyaabi milti hey, werna eksar new trader kafi loss kertay hein kunki woh luck try kerttay hein or phir woh forex quit kernay ka faisla ker detay hein

Member The Sniper is on a distinguished road The Sniper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    Some time it's become difficult for us to trade in the forex market due to its unsusual movements that can bring profits for us. In these type of days i left trading and concentrate on learning new concepts and trading strategies.
    I will never give up until success in the forex business. how much money I lost in the forex, I can not remember. but, more importantly, all the missing money could go back, if we are willing to learn and relearn. anything is possible in Forex.

Senior Member dfgdfhdfjty is an unknown quantity at this point dfgdfhdfjty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Bro,
    Actually some time i felt it quite difficult to trade as i could not understand the market and trend well,
    and in such situation i sat out waiting for an opportunity and when things became more clearer i again
    continue trading.

Thanks.........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 632 of 673 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)