+ Reply to Thread
Page 607 of 673 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 605 606 607 608 609 617 657 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Member fxjulia is an unknown quantity at this point fxjulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WDholic View Post
    Many traders that in the early stage of their forex trading career when they can't get profit in their trades and loss again and again. Then their was to disappointed about forex. And think that forex is not for me, they feel have to give up from forex trade.
    But not for me.. i'll always fighting..
    I agree with what you say, forex is a very risky business but if we have a good strategy and a lot of knowledge about forex, the risk can be avoided. forex requires determination and discipline and a lot of patience. Forex is the need of firmness in the act

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned parvez is an unknown quantity at this point parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    some time it is become difficult for us to trade in the forex market due to its unsusual movements that can bring profits for us in these type of days i left trading and concentrate on learning new concepts and trading strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asifch is an unknown quantity at this point asifch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well done,I think you have done a nice job in forex.You see,someimes it will be so difficult for us to trade in forex.There is not a clear trend.There are so many dangerous events happened to forex.

Banned WDholic is on a distinguished road WDholic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many traders that in the early stage of their forex trading career when they can't get profit in their trades and loss again and again. Then their was to disappointed about forex. And think that forex is not for me, they feel have to give up from forex trade.
    But not for me.. i'll always fighting..

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we like learn the forex we must lose, coze if we lose its mean we learn, but if we lose without learn so we just do bad somethong. its my openion

Senior Member hmidaanas is an unknown quantity at this point hmidaanas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can somebody the best trading grouping in the experience and non effervescent miscarry without puritanical attempt direction.

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    we must always have the mental strength and do not give up the learning process of this forex business. patient the only way to realize your dream. we need to improve your trading skills here with more learn and practice. i believe forex can be the best source for income for anyone, but we have to exert some effort in learning to be success.

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

I've thought about ever on the abandonment of trading in the currency market

Senior Member stayfilitim is an unknown quantity at this point stayfilitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i never give up trading forex market because the forex market is the best business for me and even i did not gain money now i know there will be a good profit , we do not have to give we have to learn from mistakes and do better every time.

Senior Member M0uH is an unknown quantity at this point M0uH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is that kind of business that you get addicted to the first time hear about it even if you don't even know anything about it, Actually there may be no one has ever left Forex seriously after knowing it's existence.

i will take a break if a had to, but i would never leave FX !
    P L A Y I N G . T H E . I N S T A F O R E X . S O ♫ G

+ Reply to Thread
Page 607 of 673 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 605 606 607 608 609 617 657 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)