+ Reply to Thread
Page 606 of 673 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 608 616 656 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Senior Member featurelion is on a distinguished road featurelion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee bhai mein ney ek baar socha tha k forex chhor dun kunki mujhey bohot hi ziada loss ho geya tha or esa leg rhea tha k ab mein nehi kema paon ga or her trade mein loss keroon ga lekin meray ek friend ney bohot help ki meri

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wawaz_i is on a distinguished road wawaz_i's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's happened when I lose much money in the beginning of forex trading when i can not understand the forex market properly. In that time i lose my trade again and again. At a time i think that forex is not for me. And i take a decision that i give up forex trading. But after some time i try to understand what is the mistake in my trading system. Then i start to learn from my mistake. And now i am happy with my forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was a beginner trader and still in trading learning process ..
    I think to achieve success in this business and never give up even though I find difficult to get profit in forex ..
    I had to study hard to achieve success in forex and achieve financial freedom with forex

Member baghiru is an unknown quantity at this point baghiru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never think about giving up in forex trading eventhough I get loss in it. If I give up from forex trading so it means I fail at all. I must try and learn more to overcome all of my problems in forex trading.
    VICTORY FOR INDIA

Banned jony92 is on a distinguished road jony92's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is a good thing that your fighting spirit never wavers during moments of anger,sadness and frustration when you lose your account. It's all part of trading forex we will never be able to grow as a wise and smart trader if we never experience the pain of losing. No guts no glory!

Member sh.shamol002 is an unknown quantity at this point sh.shamol002's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i face to loss then i wish i give up this forex trading but maximum time i face to gain so it is quite impossible for me to give up trading in forex otherwise i know loss and profit are the opposite site of a coin

Senior Member rida1120 is an unknown quantity at this point rida1120's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never thought this before that i give my time to forex market to earn here more money we need to manage our money well and need to read forecast on the daily basis if we really want to earn here more money we always need to work hard in this market to make money.

Senior Member bujinishila32 is an unknown quantity at this point bujinishila32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With a loss in the continuation-in-part, after I made ​​confusion, for me, regardless of ever leaving this business .. But, after being read from the forum, appears, it is I, a number of trader is present, lose some, but larger than mine, they continue still struggling, then, it maintains the transaction to let you know, the positive thinking will be my motivation.

Senior Member whiteid is on a distinguished road whiteid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a lot of trouble that I got from trading forex, but all of it will not make me give up and leave the forex. I get a lot of lessons from the many losses I have, and always will be an evaluation of the weaknesses of the system of trading that I have.

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Such thinking often comes to the traders mind when they keep facing losses without any sight of profit in there trading career. But giving up is just not that easy, specially in Forex trading , as this is a money market traders know that if they stick for longer time they can get success. They just need to be little more patient to get the profit and want to get carried away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 606 of 673 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 608 616 656 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)