+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 673 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Senior Member fxforlife is an unknown quantity at this point fxforlife's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have not thought that i will give up trading, friend, i wosrk in forex trading like a full time trader and i earn money for living by trading, so forex trading is my career and i never give up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jony92 is on a distinguished road jony92's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well done,I think you have done a awesome job in currency trading.You see,sometimes it will be so challenging for us to business in currency trading.There is not a obvious pattern.There are so many risky activities occurred to currency trading.A lot of unclear aspects will surprise the industry.During this scenario,it will be better for us to delay for the entry time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mahmoudhemo is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoudhemo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that, which at that indication I mat my obey as a barren end and no suggestions to do Forex trading. but when I realized that this byplay needs orbicular noises, emotions are dominated and some many to do, then I proved to get up and uphold the enterprise until now

Senior Member the antz is an unknown quantity at this point the antz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A few weeks ago I almost give up in forex because I feel frustrated after getting margin call, and that bad experience make me too afraid to trade, and that's why I rarely posting in this forum because I already margin call my last month posting bonus. I hope I will get better luck this time.

Senior Member kismujas is an unknown quantity at this point kismujas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoSho View Post
    Till now i have not though about this things as i think even if i made from trading Forex the money that i need i will still need to invest some of my money to be sure that money making money.
    Support and resistance collections along with trend collections are analyzed on cost chart software. Studies such as Fibonacci retracements and Elliot waves can be used to predict upcoming events. Moving earnings and custom symptoms play a big part in forex technical research.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Are you usually losing money during your trading in forex?
    How much are you losing now?If you have lost so much money in forex market,have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?
    For me,I have ever thought about giving up trading.While,it is my friend who just encourages me that it is a global market can grow bigger and biger.It is a place for of chances.You can make it.
    Now I am still stick to my trade now.
    What about you, guys?
    I never give up, even though I often lose. And to this day I am still forex, it proves that I still survive. From day to day, trying to hone my trading skills. Thankfully, this time I've been able to live independently from forex.

Member iftyhashmi is an unknown quantity at this point iftyhashmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you have done a nice job in forex.You see,sometimes it will be so difficult for us to trade in forex. because it is very interesting for me. then i could be able to understand my faults and wanted to start trading again. i do not think that i can give up forex any day.

Senior Member sourav744 is on a distinguished road sourav744's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Putting the Carry in Carry Trade: Have you ever tried using foreign exchange to ... Are you Losing Money: Have you ever thought of just quitting forex because ...

Senior Member sokcool is on a distinguished road sokcool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I may never think of giving up,,, but I return again to myself,,, who is one of my losses,,, me or broker?? after obtaining the answer ... and it turns out I was wrong ... then I go back again to trade,,,

Member suzaku_7 is an unknown quantity at this point suzaku_7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some time in trading a lose money continuously day by day..
    Then i think about give up trading in Forex..
    But when my friend who are success in this business tell these type of things always possible in trading or any other business don't give up..
    Then I gain some confidence and start trading after some time with good opportunities..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 673 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)