+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 673 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Friends we must always have the mental strength and do not give up the learning process of this forex business patient the only way to realize your dream we need to improve your trading skills here with more learn and practice i believe forex can be the best source for income for anyone, but we have to exert some effort in learning to be success and be a good trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-30), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-30), safehouse (2019-03-22), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-30)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes feel you have got done a pleasant job in forex. you see, someimes it'll be thus troublesome on our behalf to firmly trade in forex. there's absolutely not clear trend. there will be such a big amount of dangerous events happened to firmly forex. plenty of uncertain factors can shock the market. throughout this situation, it'll be higher on our behalf to firmly await the netry moment so do his trade on the right time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), safehouse (2019-03-22)

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The urge to completely stop using forex trading to come into my memory when I was a beginner trader I used to get a series of margin calls, but now I have become a sophisticated forex trader that I don't always get margin calls, the mind is no more long in my memory and I certainly will not give up until success from the forex organization. how much money my partner and I get down from forex, I really don't remember it anymore. however, most importantly, all non-existent funds can return, if we all want to find and also find one more time. everything can be done from forex.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lakum For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    investors who provide currency transactions are known as losses. losses are also part of currency transactions because nothing can be ideal in currency transactions, and this kind of scenario is for short interval periods, so we should just ignore it. with new perspectives and goals for our trade and Very complicated to be effective on the market that relates to specific alternatives for performance with the remaining 2 movements, you can contact us from the abnormal. At this point, leave a special shopping store to find customers who are completely new and spend time with your prospective customers.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I never thought of giving up. I lost my account several times because of my mistake when trading and I never gave up. Forex trading gives me the opportunity to generate good income and is very tempting. When I lose, I always think of the profit that I got before I lost. that way I will get motivation to learn from my mistakes and avoid giving up. and then I have proven to get and keep business until now ... but when I realized that this byplay noesis circles, emotionally driven, and some work to do ... I thought, the sign that I was following my eyes was barren and would not complete the Solon saga to make transactions in foreign currencies.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, I don't want to leave forex. I love it. Many people want to leave forex just because they have bad money management. Taking smaller risks won't give you pain, it won't give you tension, and you can stay on the market for as long as you want. And most of the time it happened that I had to give up from forex trading but it was very bad to give up because we know everything about forex trading so we have to follow the rules of forex trading so we can recover losses and get more profit from trading.

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Are you usually losing money during your trading in forex?
    How much are you losing now?If you have lost so much money in forex market,have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?
    For me,I have ever thought about giving up trading.While,it is my friend who just encourages me that it is a global market can grow bigger and biger.It is a place for of chances.You can make it.
    Now I am still stick to my trade now.
    What about you, guys?
    I am satisfied with forex trading as now i am able to earn good money from it. With the passage of time i am getting more experience and i am hopeful that i would be able to become successful trader. So at this stage i can not think give up or to leave forex trading. It is also good that you are encouraged by your friends not to give up and continue trading.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginner traders don't realize that 90% of failed traders also have a feeling of euphoria. Beginners are baseless systems, controlled by emotions, always on average if they lose with anger on the market. The level of incompetence of unconscious traders always takes small pieces and lets profits turn into losses. don't give up and don't be greedy and use mm, yes it's good too and I definitely won't give better results related to Forex trading. Amount of money When I lose in foreign exchange, I remember. However, most importantly, lack of cash can back down, when we will understand to understand. Everything can be done with foreign exchange ... thank you.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I ended my first year at Forex, was a close call to get out of this business. But then I felt like I was starting to calmly start learning more advanced with the help of the most advanced and knew that I really didn't know, but wasn't sure how. And that's the best I've ever done. And my advice to anyone is before giving, trying to review what's left behind or finding out what's wrong with trading practices.

Member Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere Liye us Waqt bahut Mushkil condition aa Jati Hai Jab Mujhe loss hota hai ya Mere account ka balance Kafi Zyada last ho jata hai ya meri koi trade bahut jyada negative Main Chali Jati Hai Mujhko khat mein bahut jyada depression Hai Chale jate ho aur Pareshan Ho Jaati Hoon Kis Tarah Se Apne account ko recover karna hai

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aseya For This Useful Post:

nadia (2019-03-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 673 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)