+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 673 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mien her kio yeh sochta hai k es mien aa ker success hasil ker laymager wo wo es mien aa ker her bar success hasil na ker pata hai mager pher bee insan ko himmat na harna chhaye q k himmat wo he harty hien jin mien earning kerny ki lgana na hoti hai es lye hamain josh r jazby say kam kerna ho ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-12-30), Experttrader (2018-12-30), forexrunner (2018-12-30), gmails (2018-12-26), Shahid78 (2018-12-30)

Member IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 305 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji nhi mai to forex per tarding nhi giving up ker sekta na hi kabhi soce sek ta hu kikoi forex money kama ne ka bhut ach sadan hai or iss nai mari life asan ker di hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IDEA For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2018-12-14), Billions (2018-12-14), forex07 (2018-12-16), TARAN (2018-12-15), Taran007 (2018-12-14)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not give to forex trading, even though I have lost a number of times, but I will continue to trade forex, because I think losing and losing part of the trade, and I am confident in my ability to be able to profit. and Most of the time only the things that frustrated me were the main thing when I lost trade and when I tended to lose maybe at the right time, then I felt like an amateur because I would start losing confidence.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2018-12-12)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually in the early stage of my forex trading carrier when i can't get success from forex and loss again and again my trade. Then i was to disappointed about forex. And think that forex is not for me, i have to give up forex trade. But after many survival now i am satisfied with my forex trading.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2018-12-12)

Banned Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham's Avatar
    Thanks
    koi bhe profession ho hum sa galti to ho jati hai par zarori hai k hum us ko cover kesy krty hain. kuch saal pehly me trading me aesi galti kr bethi the k mjhy trading chorni par gai the tni disappoint ho gai the me lkn waqt k sath sath seekha thori working ke phr mjhy ek friend na ye indian forum refer kia k bht useful ha or ap sekhain ge bhe. acha experience ja rha hai yha bonus bhe milay ga or apni purani galtiyo ko na dohrany ke koshish kr k thek tareqay sa chalu ge is bar

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maria_Maham For This Useful Post:

atifshaheen (2018-11-30), IDEA (2018-12-12), shaukatali (2018-12-01)

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading has dealt with me many times and a lot of time I have tried to quit this market too, the best thing that happens to a trader is to be very patient and disciplined in this market, other things will only follow. and the good side. How much money I lost in forex, I don't remember anymore. but, most importantly, all the lost money can come back, if we want to learn and study again. everything is possible in forex. I need to, I still need to invest some of my money to ensure that money makes money.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freedombret For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2018-12-12), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many time I thought about that but I see that Forex trading is very good business then I can make money from it, all I need to be discipline in trading, I think that Forex is not hard and risk business if we could follow rules of trading, the most of traders get losses case they want to make a lot of money at short time without gaining proper knowledge or learning trading well.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zain Ahmed For This Useful Post:

forexrunner (2018-12-26), IDEA (2018-12-12)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan apko forex mein trade karni chahe tab ja kar ap is mein money earn kar sakte hain lekin is mein apko loss bhi jata hain is mein preshani ki koi bat nahi hain jis mein ap market ko analysic kar k is mein mioney earn kar sakte hain forex mein to ap har dafa money earn to nahi kar sakte hain is mein apko kabhi kabhi loss bhi sakta hain

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-12-30), Experttrader (2018-12-30), Farooq007 (2018-12-26), forexrunner (2018-12-26), gmails (2018-12-27), IDEA (2018-12-12), ntn (2018-12-24), zonyakhan (2018-12-27)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually in the early stage of my forex trading carrier when i can't get success from forex and loss again and again my trade. Then i was to disappointed about forex. And think that forex is not for me, i have to give up forex trade. But after many survival now i am satisfied with my forex trading.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2018-12-12)

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    although a number of times I find it quite troublesome to trade strongly because I can't see the market and trends well, and in such situations I sit looking forward to the opportunity and when you become much clearer I continue trading again. and I can never think of giving up in forex trading because forex trading is with all my dreams and I want to realize my dream by trading on forex. Sometimes I have to face losses and even one day I have to face losses in all my trades. But before entering the world of forex, I learned that losses are very common and if I trade properly, I can easily recover losses. Usually I face losses in one or two trades and three or four other trades become successful.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sangar For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2018-12-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 673 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)