+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 673 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes trading main improvement must hai beginning main ap apni trading ko up karnay ka sochtay ho but aik time aisa ata hai kay ap expert ho jaty hain har trade main achi earning karnay kay bad ap stable ho jaty ho or learning chor dety ho lekin is tara ap mazeed up ni ja skty apko always knowledge gain karna parta hai jab tak professional na ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap nay theek kaha hai pr bhaz okaat ye hota hai k banday ko jub loss hota hai tou wo us cheez ko avoid kar daita hai kuin k usy samjh nai ah rai hoti k ye hua kis mistake ki wjja sy hai agr apko loss hota hai tou apni mistake sy seekha karain mai tou aisy hi karta hun jb b aisa hota hai tou mai aoni mistake sy seekh k apni islah karta hun or phr dobara wo mistake karta hi nai hun.or phir main bnefits leta hun is cheez sy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you have to do a good job on forex. You see, sometimes it will be very difficult for us to trade on forex. There is no clear trend. Because it's very interesting to me. then I can understand my mistakes and want to start trading again. and For our hope, don't give up on getting, like Forex too like that, if we hope to produce consistent profits and consistent withdrawals, we never have to give you to learn about Forex, Forex is difficult and difficult but we can make it easy after pass all learning.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't do this hastily; until you believe that certain boards offer you something valuable now and again, sticking with the link. With the passage of time, you might build similarities for a small number of discussion boards and can erase the rest at that time. and In fact, trading techniques always lead to kissing the most profitable trades even for a very fast time frame. In addition, the key to the success of the trading method in creating the very high amount of the right forex indicators really provides some lessons.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nothing has never happened because that is the way in which I get most of the time so don't think of giving up but a few times when I get a loss then I think of leaving it for a few days but I will never leave so easily and work again with enthusiasm new and I believe my success in forex will come soon, give up just for looser and Im not looser, suffer regular losses in trading but how to get you when you go down is the main goal, we are here because we believe in ourselves, trust ourselves is the key to success, learning and learning when you lose then you know how to win in the next trade

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will never give up to success in forex trading companies. how much money is lost in forex trading, I don't remember anymore. but, most importantly, all the money lost can be returned, if we want to understand and understand again. everything is possible in forex trading. and the exact time that I thought about leaving and stopping forex trading after I had my initial decision somewhere I lost 260 dollars in a few days, how I got back solid and then in repair created a lot of posts that pushed a lot of bonuses to post

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I sometimes think that currency trading is too difficult to generate income here and I sometimes think about providing currency trading, but now I think currency trading is fun every time I am involved in this forum and when challenges are challenging to get eye trading Money is the most convenient choice for others but for me that is the furthest from my mind today because I thought I was just starting to really appreciate the benefits of currency trading in my lifestyle. I am aware that currency trading is the value of all the inconveniences that I experience.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although whatever period I changed was a bit awkward for business because I could not understand the market and the style of excavation, and in many situations I sat inactive for possibilities and when things became clearer I spoke more trade. and I also thought about many times when I faced losses in the past but I couldn't because of the desire to recover my losses. Now I have recovered losses and I trade in profits but don't think about going out. Good luck

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that I will ever give up trading on the forex market because it is a good source of income for me and I think I will continue to do it forever because with forex trading you can get the amount of money you want but it all depends on your strategy and knowledge about forex trading and I am still human so sometimes I feel depressed if my account gets a margin call, when that happens sometimes I think if it would be better if I gave up on forex and did other businesses, but I realized that if I get a margin call, usually it's because I still lack trading experience so the right solution for me is to learn more and not give up on forex.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it came to me sensation and i really did it but when i didn't find another very good way i returned to this industry with clear thoughts and all the bad things that i had before, when you made this meeting i thought you needed self discipline with that and never ignore those caused by risky ones and never, but you should never do that. Because of giving up, we will never know where mistakes and weaknesses are. By not giving up quickly, then we will be able to learn from our previous mistakes, and find ways to make better transactions, so we get a lot of knowledge and be more careful in making decisions when trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 673 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)