+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 673 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 587 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that there are so many things in the forex market which never wants you to quit the forex trading things like high profit on a small investment and easy return on some good technical patterns and even you decide your time to trade .these all things makes you will never quick the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that all traders ever though about giving up also. it is not easy to survive in this business. I still can survive in this business because there are so many brokers which can gives us bonusses, so i can trade with the bonusses, then i do not lose my own money when i blow up my trading account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that I have many ideas to make trading plans as well as better after every failure so why should we give up forex, when the experienced many failures we will understand more about the forex and if you hold the target, you will get success

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will never progress the success of the foreign exchange business. How many non-cash foreign exchange lost in, I do not remember. But most importantly, all the missing cash may come back if we are willing to come out to learn and rediscover. Everything is possible within the foreign exchange.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that i never give up until now. I think if i give up, i will get nothing. I have spend many years and much money in this business, so if i give up, then i will get nothing. I think i have close to success, so i can't give up now, i must continue my trading and become a successful forex trader

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that I have never felt or thought like that because I know the practical examples of successful men in forex and I have seen that how forex have changed the life of many people within a short period of time so I have never though and I will never think .

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that i really want to give up when i failed and failed again. My sister ask me to quit from this trade also, but i think i still want to get success in forex, and it makes me still in this business until now. I really want to change my life, have a better life, and i do not want to gives up with this business

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, my bro, obviously, I actually do not consider that about giving up forex trading and i think that we ought to by no means think something of that sort. we simply would like to have a good trading plan and great money management to end up being successful on forex

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main abi thak forex ko give up ka kabi nahi socha hay kyun ky mujay loss kay sath sath profit bi howa hay es may es wja sy may tu es forex ko kabi nahi chorna chata hoon kun k yai bhot he acha aur profitable busienss hai aur main is say bhot achi earning karna chata hoon so main is main loss ki waja say kubi nai chaorna chao ga............

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    until now I can not decide it, because I can make profit from the market but I need to discipline and good experience, but if I can not make good trading maybe I leave trading and take other business else.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 673 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 587 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)