+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 673 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was really challenging about this when I got a consecutive decline at the beginning but I certainly couldn't and still hope to return my drops and get the benefits and other goals that we become so dependent that it is difficult to provide trade. For me, I sometimes think that forex is too hard to make money here and I sometimes think about giving up the forex market but now I feel that forex is fun every time I participate in this forum !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?
    Are you usually losing money during your trading in forex?
    How much are you losing now?If you have lost so much money in forex market,have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?
    For me,I have ever thought about giving up trading.While,it is my friend who just encourages me that it is a global market can grow bigger and biger.It is a place for of chances.You can make it.
    Now I am still stick to my trade now.
    What about you, guys?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-09-28), Pak003 (2018-09-28), SA148P (2018-09-27)

Member Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear mera forex ko give up karne ka koi b irada nai hai q k ye boht acha business hai.Wesy to dear har business me loss lazmi hota hai chahy hmara experience kitan acha q na ho.Magr agr hm hard work jari rakhen to hm boht acha profit earn kar skaty hain.Is business me hm loss ko face kar k or Hard work kar k hi successful trader ban sakty hain.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never thought of giving up because I always used bonuses. It gives me more money and makes me solvent, confident and makes me smart. and I have never thought about giving up Forex now. Indeed, for many who have suffered losses, but so far they still try their luck in this business, if I count myself between losses and get a lot of benefits and my capital back so what I trade is the profit speed that I managed to get this makes me more comfortable in transacting.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although some of the time I really fell it was very difficult to trade when I could not understand the market and fashion well, and under such an example I sat out ready for choice and when things got cleaner I resumed selling. No and never. yes it's true that sometimes I get bored but I never thought I would give up this opportunity. when I'm bored I do other entertainment on a computer. I drink coffee and start forex trading again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ver For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine that, in that datum I obey me as a quiet end and there is no solon for forex trading. but when I realized that this repetition needed an undivided idea, emotions were dominated and many things had to be done, then I was proven to wake up and confirm the drive until now. When I get upset because of a bad market situation and whenever I lose my money then I try to leave it because it is a source of my tension and depression so we have to avoid that we can reach that position which makes us let go of forex because forex is an online business great and best.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope you succeed in doing a respectable job in forex. You see, sometimes the faculty is very challenging for us to exchange forex. There is no way to pay. There are many serious events that occur in forex. Many factors flukey blew faculty mart. During this country, it was present to be an increase for us to move to enter at this time. Even though I feel I understand the market, because I can't trend well, for some time, this is a very difficult trade, in such situations, sitting outside waiting for an opportunity, I am, when I continue to deal again becomes clearer.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surrender means that we lose everything here, it's a bad thing, not a trader who wants to be like that, I think that I can't give up when I get a loss, because I think that loss makes me have more knowledge again and again here. no, I never thought about it and I think that we should not give up on Forex trading easily and I think it requires a lot of hard work and dedication to trade on forex and survive in forex if we want to trade forex.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of problems that I get from forex trading, but they will not make me give up and leave forex. I have learned a lot from the many losses I have, and will always be an evaluation of the weaknesses of the trading system that I have. With the loss of continuation in the section, after I made confusion, for me, regardless of ever leaving this business. But, after reading from the forum, it appeared, it was me, a number of traders were present, lost some, but bigger than me, they continued to struggle, then, maintaining the transaction to tell you, positive thinking would be my motivation.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good, I think you have done a good job on forex. You see, sometimes it will be very difficult for us to trade on forex. There is no clear trend. There are so many dangerous events that occur in forex. some time it became difficult for us to trade on the forex market because of unusual movements that could bring us benefits in these days I left trading and concentrated on learning new concepts and trading strategies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 673 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)