+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 673 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Member IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 305 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I started trading forex, I thought of giving up but with the encouragement of people and my passion for it, I came back then I started making it. there is a saying that says winner don't quit and quitter don't win. If I had giving up, I would not have been where I am now

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IDEA For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2019-01-24), TARAN (2019-01-24), Taran007 (2019-01-24)

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you have done a good job on Forex. You know, sometimes it will be very difficult for us to trade on Forex. I have lost my account several times because of bad trading. When I lose I feel I'm not involved in Forex anymore. Now I have recovered losses and I trade profits but don't think about leaving. In days like this I left trading and concentrated on learning new trading concepts and strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so. by doing forex I feel healthy. I think with trading dong I will do better in my career. so I will do it forever. & I will do it separately from my other work because this is a job that makes money compared to other jobs.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The seminar is probably the simplest and most popular form of forex trading education. This form of education is popular in the foreign exchange market because it generally offers experienced foreign exchange expert services to convince prospective forex worshipers to invest anywhere from $ 4,000 to $ 9,000 to get the privilege of short but authentic forex trading courses only on weekends.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We don't help make a lot of harm, or some prophets, but just doing that we think I should be the person who is affected and find solutions for this, I think to be a good trader You don't have to give up easily, you need to work hard to find solutions and try again and again I think you will do it.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But for a long time my partner and I thought the idea was very difficult for you to buy and sell when I could not recognize the market industry along with development effectively, along with conditions like that my partner and I lay out and expect possibilities then when problems grow my partner was sharp and I continued to exchange.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,548 Times in 955 Posts
    han ye to baat me bhe kaabhi kaabhi trade close kar deta hon jab trade loss me jaa rhy hotay or jaab loss me jaa rhy hoty hay to me usy time usy hisab say trade lagha deta hon sell ya buy kay. har koi apny apny experence kay hisab say trade karta hay.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad_Arif For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2019-01-17), Facebook (2019-01-17), zahidali (2019-01-17), ZaraIqbal (2019-01-17)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G agr hum forex ma succeful hona chata hai tu huma lose say gozarna ho ga or hum lose keay bina forex ko nhi smjha sakhta hai us keay agr hum lose kar ka aga trading ma bhe succeful ho sakhta hai or hum acha work bhe forex ma trading ma kar ka acha time ma kama sakhta hai asani say

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2019-01-17), Facebook (2019-01-17), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-17), Unregistered (2), ZaraIqbal (2019-01-17)

Senior Member Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,432 Times in 2,523 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Are you usually losing money during your trading in forex?
    How much are you losing now?If you have lost so much money in forex market,have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?
    For me,I have ever thought about giving up trading.While,it is my friend who just encourages me that it is a global market can grow bigger and biger.It is a place for of chances.You can make it.
    Now I am still stick to my trade now.
    What about you, guys?
    Bhai jahan tak bat hai loss ki tu main is main kafi Sara loss kar chuka hoon jiska mery pas koi hisab nahi hai kiyun keh loss hi itna ziada tha kadi bar main ny socha keh main isko choor doon lekin phir irada banta hai keh koi bat nahi hai agar main ahista ahista laga rahoon tu is main sy eaning karny lag jaoonga
    Just Work and Earning

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Facebook For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2019-01-17), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-17), Unregistered (2), zahidali (2019-01-17), ZaraIqbal (2019-01-17)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan aisa bilkul hota nahi hain tye sirf aur sirf apko hi lagta hain apko is mein loss ho raha hain apko is mein trade karte waqt is mein ihtiayt se kam karna chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar skate hain aisa humsha hi sab k sath hota hain

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-01-29), Connect009 (2019-01-27), Farooq007 (2019-01-29), forexrunner (2019-01-27), gmails (2019-01-27), mazaribest (2019-01-30), safehouse (2019-01-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 673 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)