+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 235 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2349

Thread: Will you still trade in forex when you become Millionaire?

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yaqeenan mein forex trading kerta rahonga chahe mein millionaire ban jaon ya billionaire. kionke jab aap millionaire ban jayeingay to aap ke kharchay bhi waise hi ho jate hein aur tab aapko mazeed pisoan ki zaroorat parti hai aur bagheir kamaye to Kharoon Ka Khazana bhi kam hai Millionaire kia cheez hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forextrader38 is on a distinguished road forextrader38's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some of the money that they need the money, and it is true that most of the time. I've created, but the money can speed up the process a success. I think I should start the exchange, I do not have a lot more money than those who participate in the foreign trade of the market. But in this case, I am still working, I do not know or say bad luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forextrader38 is on a distinguished road forextrader38's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some of the money that they need the money, and it is true that most of the time. I've created, but the money can speed up the process a success. I think I should start the exchange, I do not have a lot more money than those who participate in the foreign trade of the market. But in this case, I am still working, I do not know or say bad luck.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will allways make trade when i become a millionare from forex, because after rich i can help other people needs.also i will teach others peoplr about forex, i hope they will succes too.

Member maken is an unknown quantity at this point maken's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the acceptable affair if trading if you become a millionaire in forex is that there is no burden and worries anymore because you accept a added bigger basic and you already knew how to acquire your aboriginal actor in forex.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you are a right i'm silent trade in Forex after I become Millionaire. it's my nightmare to become Millionaire however it's therefore tough. I'm perpetually try and become a decent Forex trader within the world and that i realize it is feasible in Forex trade.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    AS every one of us wish to become a Millionaire through our trading,while if we really can Become Millionaire by trading in forex,after you have Become Millionaire,will you still trade in forex?Do you wish you can begin some other business?
    What will you do?
    aj kar online trading mian obht sara log kam kar rha han online trading itini famous ho ge ha k trading sa ap ko boht sraa profit be earned ho sakta ha es lya trading main ak to boht sra loss hota ha or ak boht sara profit hota ha es lyaa trading aj ka dora main boht he zada famous ho ge ha.

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I visualize that I 'll keep trading in Fx after becoming millionaire as I can not abandon a profession (FX) which has given me Money. Yes I visualize that many asstts sitting in rows in a room helping me each with a laptop screen showing charts n placing orders as per my orders.

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i will still trade and i will make a deposit of the half of the million dollars in my account and then make trades and earn money. that will be great because with that much huge deposit i will be able to make huge trades

Senior Member amit001 is an unknown quantity at this point amit001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually trading is my hobby and my passion. i want to trade whatever i got rich or poor. so i must keep my trading in forex forever because money is not a main factor for me satisfaction is the main factor for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 235 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)