+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 235 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you still trade in forex when you become Millionaire?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार हर किसी के लिए अपने पैसे को बड़ा और बड़ा बनाने का एक अच्छा अवसर है, यही कारण है कि मुझे लगता है कि यहां तक कि करोड़ों अपने पैसे को बड़ा करने के लिए व्यापार करेंगे विशेष रूप से विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार एक ऐसा व्यवसाय है जो बिना थकान के किया जा सकता है। मुझे लगता है कि अगर मैं इससे करोड़पति बन जाऊं, तो मुझे विश्वास है कि अन्य व्यापारी भी मेरे विचार साझा करेंगे। सफलता मनुष्य को हमेशा किसी भी व्यवसाय में बनी रहती है जो उसे मिलता है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,942 Times in 1,304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji agar main millaire ho jaunga to mere liye bahoot achchi baat hain mera to ye dream bhi hain main idher bahoot jayda earning karke apni life ko set karna chahta hu lekin iske liye trading mein bahoot jayda mehnat se kaam karna hota hain apne aapko stand karne ke liye kafi time spend karna hota hain to uske baad hi trading karke trader ko achcha paisa kamane ko mil paata hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss jab ham forex mien posting kerte hien tu ham ko as mien mayar ka pora pora khayal karna hota h agar ham as mien mayari posting kerte hien tu ham as mien her bar ache bonus hasil kerne ka haqdar ban sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar mayari posting karna hota h aur as mien ham ko acha bonus hasil kerne k lyee pori koshesh karna hota hai.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    yes of course there is no doubt that i keep on trading even i become millionaire also from this trading. Though the intensity of trading may come down but i will keep on trading with long term trading plans, as at that time it would have become a passion for me.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    As we all know as human beings, money doesn't get too much so if I become a millionaire I would still trade forex to increase my capital only that this time around, I won't be using very high capital but only a reasonable amount of my capital will I invest into the market.if i become then i also do the work on forex and still trade because i become millionare in trade and i cannot leave it

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir i am a millionaire, if really my dream real then i never leave forex trading. because if it teal it change my life. and i know if it real then i must be a perfect trader. so i cant leave this. also its my full time business. and i like trading in my best so keep work hard.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-31), Attraction (2019-03-27), forexrunner (2019-03-31), mazaribest (2019-03-31), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Member Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agreed with you and we will must be a rich and the millionaire in this butt for this we should must be do a good job here and spent much time here otherwise it will be very harmful for us so we should must be got knowledge and tried our best to do a good practice about this and then it will be easy to got profit from it
    Thanks IFX For All of Your Support

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i still trade if i become Millionaire.I invest a good amount in forex and other capital i use for my another traditional business.
    Beside,i withdrawn some dollar and donate for poor people and keep work hard.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will continue trading of Forex market, as they have always been my life and I depend on forex trading, so I do not think I can get out of currency trading, because I so used to trading and Forex about you when you understand and become so dependent on investment so that you have fun currency trading at times.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Bossking (2019-03-25), Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,091 Times in 4,520 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will trade forex with some amount and will start some other business after becoming millioniare and my main aim is to take a film so i willl take a film if i earn more in forex but we must have to wait and see whether i can acheieve it or not

14. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

safehouse (2019-03-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 235 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)