+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 235 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2349

Thread: Will you still trade in forex when you become Millionaire?

Member esporti is on a distinguished road esporti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i think so because i can never leave the domain but then i dont have to take too much time tradding in forex, i will do it just for fun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member olki is an unknown quantity at this point olki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may be i will continue this business until my death because i do not fill good without doing this business , i am doing this business as full time i do not have another work ,so i have to do this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sure will certainly deal nonetheless only be a millionaire mainly because i am able to come to be millionaire just because of forex, with no just one leave their work in the event this individual come to be a lot successful, i do think next exchanging will probably be so simple personally mainly because we have great deal of capital obtain

Junior Member moi for vous is an unknown quantity at this point moi for vous's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, if i am a millionaire why i stop trade? trading may be will become a part of my life. and i am only a millionaire i am not a billionaire. and the more money i have , the more thing i want and cause i will seeking for more money. so i will for sure trade to earn more profit. or may be do a lot of other investment.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I will continue my trading in forex trade . I know my money can be finish one day , so i will not stop my trade at any more in forex . i know forex will always best for me .

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    AS every one of us wish to become a Millionaire through our trading,while if we really can Become Millionaire by trading in forex,after you have Become Millionaire,will you still trade in forex?Do you wish you can begin some other business?
    What will you do?
    My devotion to life, I was determined not want to laze around, no day without work. And I do not want to retire as a trader, though later I was very wealthy. Trader is a job that makes me more healthy nerve head.

Member z234 is an unknown quantity at this point z234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this question is very important for me, now i mean to say that i want to become a millionaire and when i will become millionaire then i work here more and more.

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyboys007 View Post
    Oh who doesnt want to make money more?
    Is carlos Slim or Bil gate stop Business after became milionary?
    You are absolutely right. Nothing that would stop su orangpun continue to make money despite being a millionaire. Work that can make us millionaires would be difficult for us to leave. In fact, maybe we will develop a greater.

Banned Skyboys007 is an unknown quantity at this point Skyboys007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh who doesnt want to make money more?
    Is carlos Slim or Bil gate stop Business after became milionary?

Junior Member moonzfriend is an unknown quantity at this point moonzfriend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is like so difficult and even absurd to become millionaire but if in case i became millionaire yes i will still barter in forex because in approaching i am cerebration about to become a abounding time banker in forex afterwards retirement from my job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 235 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)