+ Reply to Thread
Page 556 of 596 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 554 555 556 557 558 566 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 5957

Thread: Are you usually making your own analysis or refering to others?

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i like to make my own analysis and i usually do analysis from my own efforts , i like to search good strategies and their testing in demo and i wish to evaluate them if i find them useful definitely i apply those strategies in real trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member WajeehBJ is on a distinguished road WajeehBJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer myself that is why i always check the news but it is not like that i always act on news but on my personal opinion and most of the times i gain profit for my own decision that is why i take interest in my opinion not in news nor someone's review.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hidayat is an unknown quantity at this point hidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trading forex, I sometimes use their own analysis based on the trends of market direction. other than that, I will do a comparison with the analysis of a variety of credible sources, especially in terms of accuracy, I also will ask the trader who is experienced and successful

Junior Member John Scott is an unknown quantity at this point John Scott's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually depend on others analysis 'cause i still a newbie and can't trust any of my analyzing result so i prefer to refer to other to guarantee some pips and those people for me are trusted , i don't just go to any site and start seeing others' analysis. i only take the opinion of my professional friends or teachers

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both are fine to be fair its not good to refer to others analysis but what is really bad is to just totally get dependent upon them that way you will always struggle and you will never become successful so the thing is always try to understand good things of others but also keep making your own analysis too.

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make my analysis but try to confirm it with other people's own. No serious trader will completely rely on the analysis of another person, otherwise he will meet with losses

Member koty is an unknown quantity at this point koty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not refer anyone my analysis or other analysis. i always prefer to depend own self to do anything in forex market. because profit in forex market is totally depend on own skill. if we know the technique then we need not to depend other for analysis. i just follow the expert analysis for learning.

Member mazumder is an unknown quantity at this point mazumder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am usually follow my own analysis and i like to trade in my own strategy. But i take some analytical point and element by other expert traders and i try to modify them and use them as i want.

Member rokonripon is an unknown quantity at this point rokonripon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One strategies of trading is very fruitful in Forex. The traders who are trading here are very different mind and different logical. Following others in trading is not great for your present and future. But You may look for the expert analysis and how they trade.

Senior Member hamza12 is on a distinguished road hamza12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well.....yes i always do prefer my own analysis and do not depends on others analysis because i believe that it is your own business or job and you just have to do your own work and may be others analysis prove wrongs to you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 556 of 596 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 554 555 556 557 558 566 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)