+ Reply to Thread
Page 553 of 596 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 5957

Thread: Are you usually making your own analysis or refering to others?

Senior Member mage is on a distinguished road mage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budi View Post
    yeah same with me I better analyze the market with my own heart and the knowledge I had, so when I gain the pride for myself rather than just relying on someone else's analysis in forex is not good .....
    And I also do market analysis myself nor relied on any technical analyst Other analysis because Forex makes you feel with yourself and you feel is developing this analysis so you feel like you are already working in the forex and this is the best to work in Forex and you experience it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member loco is an unknown quantity at this point loco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Often relied on technical analysis and read the market path
    Without reliance on a single

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hazem ahmed mohamed will become famous soon enough hazem ahmed mohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trade i usually depend on my analysis i do n't depend on the analysis of the others i may see the analysis of the professional traders to get experience in forex buy i mainly depend on my analysis .

Senior Member nahal is an unknown quantity at this point nahal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my own analysis and trade. Why would I trust anybody so much that I would put my hard earned money without my analysis. Nobody can garuntee you movement of a pair in forex. All analysis, be it yours or anybody else,

Member aslam.1 is an unknown quantity at this point aslam.1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    asal main mujhee ahi itna experience nahi hia forex market ka is liy main to abhi bas dosron ke analysis pe he apni trading karta hun lakin ahista ahista sekh be raha hun jab mujhee acha experience hasil ho jay ga to main zaroor khud apny analysis tyar kia karun ga aor un pe he trust karun ga

Junior Member blupblup is an unknown quantity at this point blupblup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I better use my own analysis of the trade. This will make me more and more cognizant of trade and not depend on others. maybe we will more rapidly grasp and realise when we investigate the market cost of its own, and this will make us more assured with the scheme of investigation that we make.

Member mkape is on a distinguished road mkape's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    Do you usually make analysis of forex trend of yourself?
    When you are trading in forex,will you usually depend on your own or refer to others?
    If you refer to others' analysis,do you believe it so much and make orders just as the others' suggest?
    I prefer my own analysis since i have tried others but failed,i have learn t to build that confidence inside me to always do my trading based on my point of view,there is no need for me to blame myself for somebody else's failure,if i fail i have myself to blame and this way i learn from my mistakes
    bye forum India

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by erwin View Post
    If I personally had been in the forex goal is to find the wealth, because I created a profit from it, half of my profit widrawal and the other half I add to the capital to achieve greater profits.
    and to maintain my wealth to invest in gold. though the current price of gold fell sharply, tetep I bought it because I was sure one day will soon rise again ..
    This depends on the trafficking in themselves if they are beginners may be complicated on many retrace how other traders do analysis, but they have a lot of experience aklau itself then they should be able to do this trade themselves for their success

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I personally had been in the forex goal is to find the wealth, because I created a profit from it, half of my profit widrawal and the other half I add to the capital to achieve greater profits.
    and to maintain my wealth to invest in gold. though the current price of gold fell sharply, tetep I bought it because I was sure one day will soon rise again ..

Banned monblanc is an unknown quantity at this point monblanc's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am comfortable with my own trading analysis than whatever analysis made by another person. one advantage of making your own analysis is that you will understand the trade you want to place so even if the trade starts to mis behave you can easily deal with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 553 of 596 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)