+ Reply to Thread
Page 550 of 596 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 5957

Thread: Are you usually making your own analysis or refering to others?

Senior Member Alexander Alexander is an unknown quantity at this point Alexander Alexander's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    Do you usually make analysis of forex trend of yourself?
    When you are trading in forex,will you usually depend on your own or refer to others?
    If you refer to others' analysis,do you believe it so much and make orders just as the others' suggest?
    i do not trade on basis of other signals or signals provided by others traders or posted on different websites
    as reliability of these signals is still a question mark.so i prefer to perform my trades based on my own study

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member echowdhury is an unknown quantity at this point echowdhury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, when I am in trading that time always follow my trading analysis and some time I take information about market so that I understand that my analysis is right or wrong. In the Forex market no one can say properly so to collect many information and the analysis and then trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jamshaid ali is an unknown quantity at this point jamshaid ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Making analysis of his own is the best idea in trading......in Forex you cannot depend on others analysis for a long time to survive. you should bring your own.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am having fun making my own analysis in my trading because it makes me feel proud and I have high self esteem trading forex with my own knowledge,skill and effort. In forex market you need to be a master of your own and not be influenced by other traders trading signal or decisions.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i make my own decesion but some its work some its not best stragety is to make decesion according to market situations .when you follow trends you will never fail in this market and earn a lot from it

Senior Member shofik88 is an unknown quantity at this point shofik88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you enter into trade that is refer by some one else after some hour you need a exit strategy for that than how you make it you need work more than referrer to make a exit strategy. I trust anybody so much that I would put my hard earned money without my analysis. Nobody can grantee you movement of a pair in Forex.

Banned fiztrd is on a distinguished road fiztrd's Avatar
    Thanks
    i usally make analysis from diffrent sources. . first i go through some sites tht i usually visit... and make a brief idea on what all are happening ...
    and in order to confirm that .. i refer to others ... also ..so that i dont go worng ...

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never get the help of any other traders during opening a trade or taking any decision in trading.I always use my own strategy.But i have no strategy which is profitable in trading.So i am searching for a new strategy.I am not following others strategy.Self help is the best help.It is also recommended for Forex trading.

Junior Member toptrader is on a distinguished road toptrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading only my own analysis i don't follow other trade i follow forex market and indicator finally arrive at a decision to enter the market.
    i do not depend refer to others analysis. i think my analysis is the best.

Member himi is an unknown quantity at this point himi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am a good at making my own analysis & do not relay on other sours=ces for information or signals.i do not trade on basis of other signals or signals provides by others trades or posted or different website

+ Reply to Thread
Page 550 of 596 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)