+ Reply to Thread
Page 548 of 596 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 5957

Thread: Are you usually making your own analysis or refering to others?

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a beginner i am not using my analysis and referring to the another because i am a beginner and i don't know well about the forex trading after a old man in the forex i have to do so at this time i am a beginner so i cannot do that because i can afford my loss not the loss of any one else

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be successful in forex you have to be very careful and very experienced , if you are good at analysis and have good trading skills then you can easily get the trick of earning money from the forex
    Last edited by akshay1728; 2013-01-04 at 12:17 AM.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can better control our trades when we have our own analysis as we know every ifs and buts of our trade decision, in case of others advice it shall be difficult to take right decision if there is some unexpected issue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hossam zaki is an unknown quantity at this point hossam zaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to sahi baat ha k apne khud k analysis par he depend karta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k main ager kisi or k analysis use karoun ga to mugh ko loss ho sakta ha es liye main to apne khud he k analyisis par he depend karta houn

Member andyfx is an unknown quantity at this point andyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for now, yes, i use my own analysis to trade, because i think it is better if i learn to make my own analysis, because i can train my ability to make good analysis and make profit with my own analysis

Member foz65 is an unknown quantity at this point foz65's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main apni trades kay liye khud say analysis karti hun by using both fundamental analysis and technical analysis. meray traders friend jab bhi mujhay kisi pair kay analysis ka batatay hain tu main unhay follow karti hun kiun kay woh expert and experienced traders hain.

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    however, every transaction I prefer to use their own analysis. because of every one of us to use our own analysis, we will get the lessons and experiences of the course will further improve our ability to analyze. that's why I think we had better let alone using their own analysis. and I also have to determine my fate in the forex business, I do not want to depend on others.

Banned iisrar is an unknown quantity at this point iisrar's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on the transaction that how it is large. For a small deal I prefer to use my own analysis but on the other end it the transaction is big and I can not able to define it myself than I will prefer to use other experts views and strategies for that deal.

Member miran is an unknown quantity at this point miran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very volatile and complex currency market. So, I think we all should trade within our own strategy. I always takes suggestions from other traders but, trades in only on my own strategy.

Senior Member vivien is an unknown quantity at this point vivien's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by didir88 View Post
    I trust my own analysis when im trading..becouse sometimes if we refer to others analysis, we can't practice our skill of trading..and also I'm proud when I'm get a profit based on my analysis and my technique, thats just my opinion my friend..
    yes, i agree with you , we need to use our own analysis, to make our trading skill become better each day, even we get wrong and get false signal, we can use it as a learning and we can improve it and become better trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 548 of 596 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)