+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 596 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 560 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 5957

Thread: Are you usually making your own analysis or refering to others?

Senior Member kokababu is an unknown quantity at this point kokababu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I create my own research and business. Why would I believe in anybody so much that I would put my cash without my research. Nobody can guarantee you activity of a couple in currency trading. All research, be it yours or anybody else, gives you a possibility of the next activity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member vietnam is an unknown quantity at this point vietnam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is based analysi with many other business and Hrdle, if you enter a trade in a given hour refferd exit strategy is needed so that you can exit strategy so that you do need more refferer

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saeenfx is on a distinguished road saeenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually use my own research and create it as my frist option but when i get think twice in my thoughts i have to discuss my issue and delay until i get the right response but always the outcomes , i have to evaluate them first ..

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I piss my own psychotherapy and class. Why would I bank anybody so more that I would put my severe attained money without my reasoning. Nobody can garuntee you shitting of a duo in forex. All reasoning, be it yours or anybody added, gives you a amount of the incoming occurrence.

Banned Man2012 is an unknown quantity at this point Man2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not like trading with group although this method can give me more advice for my trading. i like trading and making decision by my own analysis, i will not get in confusion when i decide to trade like group trading. I think trade with yourself is best for making profit.

Senior Member rafatfx is an unknown quantity at this point rafatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I create my own research and business. Why would I believe in anybody so much that I would put my cash without my research. Nobody can guaranteeing you activity of a couple in currency trading.

Senior Member richard is an unknown quantity at this point richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rklover View Post
    I am still now a part time trader and i think i am still a amateur one. So i do not totally depend on my own strategy, i also use others strategy to be overcome . But i must do analysis on it to be it more skillful .
    you understand the analysis and strategy well then keep learning because with it you will be rich and circuitry easy to succeed you have to totality and full time in learning and practicing it will succeed faster

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually like to use my own analysis because i have something i have developed and i have the positive ideas that my analyzing is always good, but i like to use others when they are compatible with my predictions.

Senior Member md508 is an unknown quantity at this point md508's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can I do my own analysis and trade, because we have so much confidence that I have my hard-earned money to anyone without my analysis, no one can guarantee a currency pair, sometimes, we are not also the Forex trend analysis.

Member dhakac is an unknown quantity at this point dhakac's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many procedure which i can adhere to and research the industry. But i always adhere to my own procedure for research currency trading. I think, its the best procedure for me and its allows me very much. Also allows others too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 596 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 560 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)