+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 596 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5957

Thread: Are you usually making your own analysis or refering to others?

Senior Member Russell is an unknown quantity at this point Russell's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first i used to reffer others analysis because i was inexperience but now i make my own analysis. Making own analysis is very important because it will give you real taste of the market and if you make good analysis then your confidence level will rise up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading supported on analysis of others brings umpteen handle with it equivalent if you enter into line that is reffed by few one else after many minute you necessary a opening strategy for that than how you variety it you status convert many than efferent to eliminate a outlet strategy. Merchant moldiness ever piss own reasoning to trade comfortably.

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

Trading supported on analysis of others brings many handle with it equivalent if you enter into change that is reffed by whatsoever one added after both hour you need a issue strategy for that than how you make it you penury affect more than efferent to create a issue strategy. Merchant staleness e'er piddle own psychotherapy to interchange comfortably.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jok77 is an unknown quantity at this point jok77's Avatar
    Thanks
    one can enhance his/her forex trading skills and utilize the same for real investment in Forex. Also, there are professional service providers who offer solutions and services for successful forex trading investments. You may avail their services and get the most out of your investments.

Member Ary Baskoro is an unknown quantity at this point Ary Baskoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we always hear what the reference to us, it would not be smart to make us look at the situation / opportunity ..
    When we can not see the opportunities that are coming, it is okay if we hear references from others, but occasionally practice to read the market would be better for you in the future ..
    You will definitely feel more sorry if you lose your money to hear what they say, and it would feel good if you managed to read the direction of the market according to your predictions ..
    Forex will not understand you, if and only if you want to understand it first.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that trading in the Forex has become difficult for us we have to realize it a lot of money and profits in a short time and by the talent that we have. skills always plays an important role in in any type of work. Forex is very complicated business, therefore, there is always skills requires, because if you have skills then you can make good profit.

Senior Member chintia is an unknown quantity at this point chintia's Avatar
    Thanks
    i depend only on my own analysis and i do not depend on the signals of the other traders because i believe that the trader must learn how to make his own analysis and try to improve him self and this is the only way to be a successful and professional trader

Senior Member kompikraju is an unknown quantity at this point kompikraju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you think its funny friendssss To me i have a very good indicator and it is by this analysis that i always used in entering the market at any given period of time that help me study the power or the strength of each currency at any particular period of time

Senior Member makali1 is an unknown quantity at this point makali1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think is a good forex.As you wish to trade to base on your own analysis,what makes you believe your analysis so much?You know,sometimes we can not make sure we have analysis the forex trend so correctly.For this suitation,what will do then? good job.......................

Senior Member ahme000036 is an unknown quantity at this point ahme000036's Avatar
    Thanks
    I normally do my own analysis based on few indicators and techniques. I'm analyzing the COT report in the weekend and see the news releases every morning. Then once i have done that go through some reports published by some brokers also. Refer forexpros analysis as well.

Senior Member minoa is on a distinguished road minoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by angela View Post
    if i always refer to other analysis, then i think it will be bad, because i will never learn how to make good analysis and i will never can be a good trader. so, however i must make my own analysis
    Yes analyze is must, i think making profit in forex is easy but how to keep and growing the profit is really hard. from my experience also have the same story with you. Try to be consistent but at the end its back to starting capital. Will see if with new trading system everything will changes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 596 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)