+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 596 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you usually making your own analysis or refering to others?

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    As you wish to trade to base on your own analysis,what makes you believe your analysis so much?You know,sometimes we can not make sure we have analysis the forex trend so correctly.For this suitation,what will do then?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien to es mien aa ker khud bee analysis bee kerta hion or jab dakhta hion k trend ka pata ni chal raha to pher friends sy concern kerta hion or un ki raye leta hion or pher trade open kerta hion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-07-23)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    diffrent times i take diffrent dicisions for trading when i am 100% sure that market goes to my favour and it really works on my side then i can take his own desicion and if i feel some confussion than i take help from my friends and then open a live trade.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-19), jaan23np (2018-07-22), mehro (2018-07-29)

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein apnay analassis per trust kerti houn.mughy dosaron per trust nahi hai.many times dosaron ka galt bhi hota hai.technical arur fundamental anylasis kerti houn.

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,256 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am usually making my own analysis i am not a big expert at all but i don't like to copy paste the signal or to copy someone else i am
    always going with my own analysis and with my own strategy with the market trends i am feeling awesome with my own techniques.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-07-21), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-18), Mr Law (2018-07-19), ntn (2018-07-23), QamarXulqi (2018-07-18), Unregistered (4), yulbang111 (2018-07-18)

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading main kaam karne ke liye Apne analysis khud Karti Hoon aur Mujhe Forex trading Mein kaam karna acha lagta hai iske liye Main Apni analysis draw Karti Hoon Forex trading business mein kaam karna Mujhe achha lagta hai aur yeh meri hobby and job hai

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nadia For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-07-18)

Member dorayaki will become famous soon enough dorayaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually use my own analysis. Other then when you want to trade strongly based on your specific analysis, what allows you to trust your analysis mostly? You understand, generally we will not make us have forex trend analysis therefore correctly. so how ... if you help others then you will be easy in your trade for that rather than how you get it your poor affects the author rather than the refferer to act the movable strategy. Dealer mushrooms always pee psychotherapy alone for the job comfortably. Trading supported in the analysis of others brings many advantages to the same thing if you start exchanging that is affected by some people added after whenever you've exhausted the exit strategy

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When it comes to finding some good approaches to earning income on the internet, then how to join affiliate plans and earn extraordinary money is growing big. This is an excellent example to join the best affiliate plan from a valuable niche and turn into a sure participant generating revenue for the exact same. and I used to do my own psychotherapy based on some indicators and techniques. I analyzed the COT estimates at the weekend and looked at the initial release program. Then after that I successfully completed many reports published by several brokers as well. Forexpros mean analysis as asymptomatic.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading based on someone else's analysis brings many difficulties as if you are entering a trade that is affected by someone else after a few hours you need an exit strategy for it rather than how you make it you need to work more than a refferer to make an exit strategy. Traders should always make their own analysis to trade comfortably. and .. i always use my analysis for forex trading. After practicing with a demo account I get a lot of trust and knowledge about trading and now I depend on my own analysis. I use my own analysis when I trade. When I was a beginner, I had taken some advice from others and did the exercises with a demo account

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading mainly based on the analysis of others brings some very difficult usage as if you are really entering into a trade to be chosen by several others once a few hours you want an exit strategy for it rather than the way you build it you would like to work a bit more than the refferer to take an exit strategy. traders must constantly build their own analysis for a strong trade comfortably. and since I'm no expert so I try to follow into my seniors by following them I can do better & some times I try to use some analysis made by myself. but several times I get some success with my skills. I hope in the near future I will do better because I just try to practice more & more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 596 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)