+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 596 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you usually making your own analysis or refering to others?

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You know in forex trading you can not know everything by yourself so as a result of this we do our own trading analysis and compare it with other trading analysis, you know trading analysis is not based on previous trading reaction and market movement, I do not depend solely on my trading analysis to make big trading decisions as a safer side though in forex trading, excessive analysis results in confusion in decision making, so my analysis and others can follow.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dumel For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-06-24)

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I never did this because I would feel lucky if I succeeded therefore I did not find someone who asked for my advice and sometimes I struggled in my own trade and I have been trying hard to improve as a trader because it may soon be in the future ahead I feel no less than I can give some advice to some individuals and Trade based on the analysis of others bring a lot of difficulties as if you enter a trade that is influenced by others after a few hours you need an exit strategy for it than how you make it you need to work more from refferer to make exit strategy. Merchants should always make their own analysis to trade comfortably.Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have my own trading arrangements and trading plans. I learned price action practically. I use candlestick charts, support & resistance and fibo retracement levels to make the analysis. I also use the economic calendar for fundamental analysis. I am a member of a trading group on facebook. Our group leaders sometimes help us by signaling. But I do not trust anyone blindly. I also tried to participate in live discussions from different forums to see the views of senior members. and Using my own analysis is more useful than referring to other analyzes. Previously, I was referring to the signal provided by the builet signal provider now I think it's better to use my own analysis. Meanwhile, I use the signal provided as a second opinion for my own analysis to take a position.

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually making khud ke analysis pe depend karain or baqi logo pe depend na karin to sahi hai Forex main kuch bi 100% predict nae hota hai sab log idea's lgate hian or hum ko forex main baqi logo ke refers pe kam nae karna chaiye.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), fxearner (2018-06-20), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-20), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30)

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir forex trading aik esa business hay es main other ki advice say hum earning nahi kar saktay, jab tak es main khud kay pass good knoweldge and good experience na ho, es liay first es main learning and practice karna zaroori hay.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-25), lal765 (2018-06-18), mian5575405 (2018-06-22), nadia (2018-06-25), Raja551 (2018-06-27), raza2018 (2018-07-09), rehanayaz (2018-06-22), sakigbest (2018-06-26), Unregistered (4)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    For me, i do my own analysis but i also take help from other fellow traders. ALot of info i get from news and websites that gives you knowledge about good skills of trading and forex

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahid2016 View Post
    main khud bi analysis karta hon market ko or baqi logo pe bi depend karta hon Forex ki market main both ways main humain profit ke liye trade karne ki zarurt hoti hai Forex ki market main hum ko baqi logo se idea lena chaiye but marzi apni karni chaiye.
    Ham logon ko apni trading me is tarah ki analysis ko karna seekhna hoga jis se ham log ek successful traders ban sake. Kai baar ham log galat tarah ki trades ko karte hain jisk iwajah se ham logon ke losses badh jaate hain.

Hame apni trading me sabse pehle kis tarah se losses ko kam karna hoga is baat ko samajh lena hoga jis se hamari income high ho jaati hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for a new trader to give up is not simple when he returns to understand in terms of profitable returns that can be found potential during this field than he never thought offers it but there could be a possible management hurdle when he failed to get a good amount to speculate once again because it he goes but I think whenever he feels comfortable in the future he will come to this market. and When I start trading forex, I do not know about technical analysis. I see that I can make a lot of money but I need a signal, so I tried many providers in forums and websites but in the end I do not trust them. Now I'm making my own analysis.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in forex you do not have to rely on others for some time the analysis will go wrong and you will get a loss. so I prefer that every merchant will rely on his own trading analysis and experience and analysis. so it will be a good trader and make good money in forex. and getting a new trader surrender is not simple when he reaches understand the favorable returns that can be achieved during this field than he never assumes to offer it but there could be maybe a time management hurdle he does not have as you can invest once again because it's he goes yet I feel every time he feels comfortable in the future he will return for this market.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not want to rely on the analysis of others because it is often subjective and adapted to the author's own strategy and way of thinking. I find that building your own analysis train for a hard to recognize situation where queue readings are really important. and because I am a new trader so several times I have to follow some very skilled people. by following them i can learn some techniques. by applying the technique I can do better in my trade. bu the maximum time4 I tried to analyze my skills & try to trade. by dong skill that I also profit.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ooredo For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 596 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)