+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 286 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that a 100% trading strategy works. At most 80%. A strategy is considered a good strategy if it gives traders more than 70% profit a day. Without 30% risk, the remaining profits will not be achieved. However, there are a number of conditions in the market when there are no more functional strategies for market news. So the use of fundamental and technical analysis is also very important at the same time. and for a short period of time, asking about trade is not reasonable. But we tend to refer to long-term traders that can be done later after all 100% wins. If the average affects and the number of days or per week and is close to hold or a line of confrontation on the premise of the workplace open and stop use loss. They will build many points in a few weeks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For a short time, talking about trade was impossible. But we are talking about the possibility of long-term traders, of course, 100% success. If the moving average, and the period of the day or week, and near the line of support or resistance based on the use of open positions and use stop loss. They can make hundreds of points in a few weeks. and Not all strategies will make a profit, if we never know the use and understand the strategy. With 100% profit indeed, this can happen in business but it can also be minus 100% too. because this business is risky and must be used for a lot of learning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in forex there is a special noe system. and judging here certain instruments are a disadvantage other than forex and we consider it necessary to modify profits that are reconciled with our experience and knowledge and if we do many things the instruments of success will be a driving force for us. and win 100% of the time? really I don't agree with your openness in a few points, I dare say whether you are an experienced or a 100% beginner of the time the success rate of more than 50% is also good.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone is looking for a system that wins 100% but it is not possible because the market moves with sentiment and news. But I hv saw the results of several EAs, with all GREEN inks thrown at them. This EA np calal scalper is less than 9. Really Gold Goose if I can't put my hand down. Every time you need, just order and get a golden egg. and I don't believe that one strategy can make a profit, profit 100%. the market is so unexpected that there is no indicator of the holy grail there are no mistakes in the forex market. actually it doesn't matter if we get a loss in our trade, because losses and profits are part of forex, so we can avoid it.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But I think there are strategies that achieve very high levels of success, but there is no strategy for success rates of up to 100% and it is impossible to achieve easily and every trader should know this very well. so don't be fooled in any strategy and no friend there is no strategy on the forex market with 100% success and nothing at all .. The forex market does not have Muslims ... but there are many success strategies as much as 80% and this is a very good tool from 10 the transaction we got and the loss of 8 transactions 2 transactions only

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you talk about trading shortly then naturally there will be no% 100 success. but if we are going to talk about long-term traders then that is possible. You can open positions based on moving averages and use a time frame of 1 day or 1 week and use close support or resistance lines as stoploose. then you can make hundreds of pips in a few weeks. and there is no 100% winning strategy, why you need a 100% winning strategy You can make money even in 30% wins if your risk of the prize ratio is correct, if you say 1: 4 than you can even make money with 30% accuracy .

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not . I don't think there is a strategy that can win 100%. because all truly man-made strategies can get into error so I think if you have a decent return using your strategy then stick to it and don't change for anything. Donot jump from strategy to strategy and you can't predict forex 100% right all the time. Some days are very profitable while others are not very profitable. No matter how you do your analysis, some trades will lose, which is why it is difficult to find the holy grail system for forex trading

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I don't believe there will be a strategy or method that can help you make a 100% profit and if there is such a method, the broker and teacher will use it themselves and will not reveal the secret - but I am sure there is no such secret and everyone must take risk of trading forex. and I agree with your offer, but in my opinion scalping strategy is the best to get 100% success in forex trading and to become the best trader, scalping helps tierier to grow account balances quickly and remains in forex long-term trading

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree with you because there is no strategy that can give us a 100% guarantee, because every indicator and strategy gives us signals about past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity we must learn fundamental analysis. and yup, I believe there is a strategy that can give 100% victory if applied by rules. eg "swap hunters" simultaneously open two-way trading positions opposite each other with the same lot size. select a broker that uses a trading platform with a price of 5 decimal places and allows hedging and reversing trades, use a swap account, select the pair that has the lowest spread with a high swap difference. use in long-term trading ... of course you can use 50% or more of your free margin without any risk!

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,548 Times in 955 Posts
    mery khayal ap ko 100 percentage strategy learn karny hay to ap youtube me say learn kar sakty ho youtube me to bhoat say achy achy strategy hay wo ap learn karin sakty hain or forex trading ap achi earning kar sakty hian.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 286 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)