+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 286 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried many types of strategies but I have never found a strategy that can give you 100% profit. I don't think anyone can find a 100% accurate trading style to make profits on Forex and this is not possible. and what about your current trading strategy? How many trading strategies do you usually use? Can anyone help me to win 100%? If there is, share it here? I think every trader wants this one good strategy in the future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to munir khan For This Useful Post:

kumbara (2019-06-27)

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for your information about the best way to get the number of pips we really want on the forex market, so I think most traders can understand this strategy, well I just need to practice on my demo account to see the best way to understand the strategy You, good luck because we trade and for this reason many people spill a lot of money very quickly, just because they believe that they might get rich very quickly and enter their account for only 7 days related to the sale and purchase demonstration. they believe whether they can be profitable in a 7-day demonstration of buying and selling, they already know that....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to trump For This Useful Post:

greek (2019-06-28)

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will never find a trader who always wins ... but there is the name of the trader "Homma Munehisha" who is also known as the founder of Candlestick. He is known for his excellent win ratio so he won many trades in the line without facing losses ... but in the end he also have to meet with some small losses ... But everything has changed ... this market has become wilder than before .. And even if you are so talented or have a good strategy, you cannot win 100% ... because anything can happen in this market and anytime .. Nobody can prepare for everything and there is no exit strategy in this world that will win at any time or that can give you 100% results, if there is one, rather than a forex game that is very easy, and everyone will become a millionaire, but that's impossible, so forget this. ... and only work hard ...

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a forex trader, sometimes we will feel trapped to trade with our current trading strategy. When that happens, we will usually look for new trading strategies, but we must remember that new strategies must be tested before we can use them in our real account. This is so important that we know the advantages and disadvantages of our new strategy. and I think it is unlikely that any strategy will give us 100% profitable and true signals because this is a market that cannot be predicted here market prices depend on the world economy every time prices change because of this reason losses can occur at any time.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many references to the strategies we have, the more knowledge we have, but please note we cannot always guarantee 100% profit if we are not smart and take a strategy to use our characters will only mislead and confuse us, take the example of CCI, which is found not to use it as an indicator and it is impossible to imagine that and imagine in forex there is no such program. Apart from imagining the following things will definitely decrease close to forex and we all just need to make a profit that can be relied on with this meeting and the knowledge and when to reach these types then the achievement will definitely occur to help you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aswat For This Useful Post:

baalan (2019-06-24)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no forex strategy that can help us traders to win 100% of the time in their trades, on the contrary they may have a probability of winning 65 - 75%. Benefits in the forex trading business only come with time so we have to be patient until we get the right strategy for our trade. and good strategies help you with profit. But I think there is no strategy to help you win 100% success. But I think you can help 70 or 80% win with a strategy. So we learn more about the forex market and once we succeed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to megawati For This Useful Post:

astrajingga (2019-06-26)

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All types of strategies can take advantage of 100% success in forex trading. But that depends on our skills and knowledge of how to use that strategy too. if you try to trade using a strategy that you only know how to use in less than a week I am sure your time is always right. If your time is always right, how can you get money? That is why it is important that we always continue to practice our strategy on a demo account before trading on a real account. and yup, I believe there is a strategy that can give 100% victory if applied by rules. eg "swap hunters" simultaneously open two-way trading positions opposite each other with the same lot size. select a broker that uses a trading platform with a price of 5 decimal places and allows hedging and reversing trades, use a swap account, select the pair that has the lowest spread with a high swap difference. use in long-term trading ... of course you can use 50% or more of your free margin without any risk! [Reply]...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to prabowo For This Useful Post:

sarawa (2019-06-27)

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is online trading. So it might be risky or not at any risk. I can easily trade with online Forex trading all the time. Unemployed people can work with forex at the ideal time. People Those who are hired then also work with forex at rest because the program is online and always open. So forex is a way of income for people who gather knowledge about computers and the internet using online knowledge. So Forex means an online source of income by conversing various topics about forex trading. This is an Indian wave site where many people earn money for a long time. This is a source of income that is suitable for students and employees. and no. no strategy will win 100%. the best trader can get is 80% and even that is very good. I have read reports that goldmansachs only made two losses in the period of one month of trading. to me that I don't believe but I believe their winning ratio is high but not that high

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is very difficult for us to conquer but for hardware capabilities I am sure we can learn both accompanied by high enthusiasm we will be able to conquer the forex market with a very high enthusiasm we will get everything we want in the forex market for sure and my strategy is hedging, because I fully implemented it starting this month (March, 2012) it has changed my trading style, I am more disciplined, I don't really trade (mostly I do two trades, maximum)

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A strategy tells you something based on the current market situation but will never give you 100% results because no one can say the exact location where to take the position but it only gives you a position through previous observations so I would never say that some strategies can give you 100% results ... and we can do it with strategy but this we have to take too much risk and with that risk we cannot survive or survive less for that means we might lose everything we invest, the best thing is we target 100% in a year and rather than share it monthly and from bais daily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 286 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)